Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.5: Part I

Hi,

Cause im on server 98... i would like to see pics from all these new items with stats.
    new shop items, cloths, mounts.
    mystery items.
    etc.

-ConzA

Im starting to wonder whould i make new character to S1 just to get these stats and prices... can someone post the info !

Comment

So far I've seen a Jaguar Mount and some screenies of the Divine Altar and its rewards. Didn't make em myself though, so not mine to share.

What bugs the hell out of me is that the wings are nerved... :/

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post

What bugs the hell out of me is that the wings are nerved... :/
        mmmmmmmmmmm

Click image for larger version

Name:	me-and-wifey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1664368
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
          mmmmmmmmmmm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34462[/ATTACH]
          Awwwwwwwwwww! ^_^ With little rat teeth marks here and there?

Comment

Ratty, do you know if the World Prosperity is supposed to skyrocket in 1.5 or if it's temporary? Friends report a WP of 45% where they had 1% first, and 123% where they had about 26-30% first... :/

Comment

you know you can share anything you like of mine... just edit out names and stuff first...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

fashion is out, armor, weapon, hat price 395 per pice, each ads +5 start rage so 4 full set +15 ( u now can start with 45 rage) so 1200 balens 4 lvl1 full set fashion
                wings can be upgrated as i see, only stats + 40 (think its per lvl) not %
                divine altar is out,
                lvl5 cristaloids 35 balens and lvl 50 leg in mistery shop,
                new mount in shop 1995 balens

and some more but dont have time now, will up it later and fix if something is wrong

Comment

Clearly the new update falls WAY short of all the hype. GB is a total bust. HUGE advantage for CC players. Very disappointed.

Comment

what i realize patch 1.5 is killing non cash player.
                    reason... everything is balen.
                    it's a sad story for those non-casher.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Did wings got nerf? or just the new ones?
                      Karac
                      Archer
                      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                      CAIN Guild
                      1.4M BR

Comment

If the wings are to be nerfed that is absolutely disgusting. How much longer can R2 get away with the atrocious disregard that they show io players.
                        Wings were an 'arms race' item in the first place designed to prise cash out of us.
                        They were made attractive on the basis of a % buff that would continue to grow with the players.

I dont know the law on virtual property that well so perhaps somone who does could enlighten us as yo whether this is actually theft or fraud?

Comment

meh I would take pics if I could stay in long enough. Cant get into dungeons, cant get into cats, was transported back to Twilight Sands????? Everything is a mess. You buy something only to end up with something else completely. Trust me, its not what it was hyped to be.

Oh and... why did we get a loss for a GB we didnt even fight??? So now all the lower guilds are in GB and the top guilds get nothing?
                          S1 Temple of Ibalize
                          Vixeness aka Vixi
                          Mage and Lap Kitteh
                          Guild: Havoc

Comment

Nice picture Gwwydian, I haven't actually seen that on and I'm a fan of those pictures ;p. I am quite bummed that they only released it for select servers. Are they expecting bugs?
                            Last edited by AryaTrueheart; 02-21-2013, 10:20 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

yes... and yes we have more bugs than Moonevil Den
                              S1 Temple of Ibalize
                              Vixeness aka Vixi
                              Mage and Lap Kitteh
                              Guild: Havoc

Comment

Working...
                              X