No announcement yet.

Legend 40 set made good, or still bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend 40 set made good, or still bad?

Everyone, I want to know your opinion if it is good to equip a level 40 legend set when you are already level 50.
    (since you stop leveling up because of the talent thing).
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

I need to ask which class you are and in which occasions do you plan to use it, since level 40 legend isn't comparable to PvP set level 55 in fights. Other than that, in most cases, level 40 legend is still better than level 55 PvP.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Really? I'm a mage, I'm still just level 45, and many have said that level 55 is better than legend 40 set... They also said that since you are nearing to level 50, it would be better to skip legend 40, and just go on on gather legend 50 set...

What are the advantages of legend 40 set over level 55 PvP set?

I heard that legend sets are better in catacomb and mpd, but considering the stats, Pvp 55 gives more stats than legend 40 set.
      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Concerning the stats and usage, level 55 PvP set completely out matches level 40 legend set. The only advantage of level 40 legend have over level 55 PvP is much higher gold gain through WB (with 50% stats buff, I get 53k - 55k gold/daru with level 40 legend while with level 55 PvP, it's 48k - 57k gold/daru) and better usage in dungeons (level 60+ multiplayers dungeons).

If you don't plan to go for the level 60 PvE/legend set (which is extremely time and rage (runes) consuming). I suggest you and your friends save your skeleton keys and level 50 legend set. Best option for free players and light cashers.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Concerning the stats and usage, level 55 PvP set completely out matches level 40 legend set. The only advantage of level 40 legend have over level 55 PvP is much higher gold gain through WB (with 50% stats buff, I get 53k - 55k gold/daru with level 40 legend while with level 55 PvP, it's 48k - 57k gold/daru) and better usage in dungeons (level 60+ multiplayers dungeons).

If you don't plan to go for the level 60 PvE/legend set (which is extremely time and rage (runes) consuming). I suggest you and your friends save your skeleton keys and level 50 legend set. Best option for free players and light cashers.
          +1

Thank you for your encouragement... i only need 90 crystaloids for a full legend set. Thank you for your info.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
          X