Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Return balens wich i spend for wings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
    noob much? is this the first time u been F-ed by r2/7road? if you continue playing u must understand u're a willing subject to be ripped over and over again and hence shouldn't complain. there's always the door at the corner to walk out of the game if you're not willing to be a continued victim to be F-ed by r2/7road in the very near future.
    People are just too dumb to realize they're being scammed just like that. I find it funny to read whining threads on forums about obvious things

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
      they did put it to 1% instead of 2...but honestly i didnt see ANY change in br and everything was the same
      Then it must be a typo as someone else suggested in another thread.

Comment

Just going to repeat my self here:

Lol wow. So you not get wings that can be upgraded so far out that the ones you have now in bonus are how you say nothing compared to what you can do.

And in return to do this they remove 1% from it and you whine.

Come on. You don't get it, the new players will stilll have to pay 1.995 for the same wing you have before they can start upgrading them. So basicly you lose nothing they lose nothing.

But i do find it funny everytime a non paying player complaines about how unfair this game is to them all paying players jump them hard.

Now you PAYING players get a ADVANTAGE thats INSANE and i mean INSANE with the upgrades you can do will put you so FAR ahead of non paying players so its over the top.

And the PRICE for this ADVANTAGE is your wing go from 2% bonus to all stats to 1%.

And yet now you whine about R2 being unfair they just gave you another ADVANTAGE in this game thats huge.

Comment

here is what R2 games done
          Nerfed wings
          so if you want ur old wings stats back u will have to upgrade ur wings and pay them money
          = them getting more and more money
          the new clothes system is a big scam me and around 100+ players from s 129 will quit the game if they didn't do something about it
          its a free to play game and u already do earn lots of money from vip & wings now u got even more greedy and want to earn more money from clothing system

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
            Just going to repeat my self here:

Lol wow. So you not get wings that can be upgraded so far out that the ones you have now in bonus are how you say nothing compared to what you can do.

And in return to do this they remove 1% from it and you whine.

Come on. You don't get it, the new players will stilll have to pay 1.995 for the same wing you have before they can start upgrading them. So basicly you lose nothing they lose nothing.

But i do find it funny everytime a non paying player complaines about how unfair this game is to them all paying players jump them hard.

Now you PAYING players get a ADVANTAGE thats INSANE and i mean INSANE with the upgrades you can do will put you so FAR ahead of non paying players so its over the top.

And the PRICE for this ADVANTAGE is your wing go from 2% bonus to all stats to 1%.

And yet now you whine about R2 being unfair they just gave you another ADVANTAGE in this game thats huge.
            i really don't understand what u are saying here....
            pls b more detail...
            if 2% become 1% is an advantage.. then 1% become 0% is another big advantage...
            price of 1995 now become 1000... and the price of 1000 become 0?
            if 1% remain 1%.. those who are buying now are being rob at 1995 and so does the those before :P

hopefully it's just a typo.
            Last edited by onimad; 02-21-2013, 01:11 PM.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i want half my money back

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                i really don't understand what u are saying here....
                pls b more detail...
                if 2% become 1% is an advantage.. then 1% become 0% is another big advantage...
                price of 1995 now become 1000... and the price of 1000 become 0?
                if 1% remain 1%.. those who are buying now are being rob at 1995 and so does the those before :P
                lol AHH but you miss the point.

The wings gives 120 to all stats but HP plus 1.200 HP.

ON TOP of that you also get 2% stat boost to ALL stats.

Now that stat boost becomes 1% yes a small downgrade.

Advantage your wings can be upgraded if they can be upgraded to what i see in china then you can at minimum get 10% stat boost to ALL STATS.

10%.

As far i am concerned you got a ADVANTAGE at the cost of 1% stat boost removed. Price the same but then again i don't know why people waste money on the game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  As far as I can tell on S1 all wings have been nerfed.
                  omg.... damn....
                  permanent ban those hackers!
                  to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                  how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

As far i am concerned you got a ADVANTAGE at the cost of 1% stat boost removed. Price the same but then again i don't know why people waste money on the game lol.
                    Perceived value my friend. For some, like myself, this game is my hobby and so a few bucks here and there is totally worth what I get in return.

Comment

Originally posted by R26293303 View Post
                      Perceived value my friend. For some, like myself, this game is my hobby and so a few bucks here and there is totally worth what I get in return.
                      I agree but when taking in R2 earns money on you just for playing more money than most paying players even give the company i mean.

Beside if they nerfed the wings and gave nothing in return I would understand those here who complaine.

But what they did was let you keep the 120 plus 1.200 for hp and then make the 2% to all stats you get EXTRA into 1% but ON top of that say now you can upgrade the wings so you can not make them what 10% to all stats? now let me see you started with 2% couldn't get them higher now you lost 1% but can build them to 10% or higher or maybe lover but still.

Comment

lol AHH but you miss the point.

The wings gives 120 to all stats but HP plus 1.200 HP.

ON TOP of that you also get 2% stat boost to ALL stats.

Now that stat boost becomes 1% yes a small downgrade.

Advantage your wings can be upgraded if they can be upgraded to what i see in china then you can at minimum get 10% stat boost to ALL STATS.

10%.

really u don't know what's going on.. nvm u are clueless about the 1000 wings.
                        it's not your problem who waste money.. since not your money that people wasted. :P
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

really u don't know what's going on.. nvm u are clueless about the 1000 wings.
                          it's not your problem who waste money.. since not your money that people wasted. :P
                          Actually i know whats going on i also know why you complaine i just find it funny.

Espceally when i know what you get in return.

But meh leave the game see if r2 cares.

They earn more money on the people who don't pay money than they do on those who pay anyway.

Comment

Actually i know whats going on i also know why you complaine i just find it funny.

Espceally when i know what you get in return.

But meh leave the game see if r2 cares.

They earn more money on the people who don't pay money than they do on those who pay anyway.
                            i'm not complaining just asking .. since not on my server yet... LOL
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i'm not complaining just asking .. since not on my server yet... LOL
                              Hehe fair enough.

But tbh only thing R2 could do was this.

1. REmove ALL wings ingame give the money payed for them back or rather the BALENS back.
                              2. Let players deside if they want the wings back with 1% but now upgradeable or use balens another place.

Beside that i don't see anything else they should do, the paying player now get a ADVANTAGE thats even more unfair with the UPGRADEABLE wings.

Comment

Hehe fair enough.

But tbh only thing R2 could do was this.

1. REmove ALL wings ingame give the money payed for them back or rather the BALENS back.
                                2. Let players deside if they want the wings back with 1% but now upgradeable or use balens another place.

Beside that i don't see anything else they should do, the paying player now get a ADVANTAGE thats even more unfair with the UPGRADEABLE wings.
                                hehehehe i think i posted somewhere in this thread or another about the sad story of non-casher ... after patch 1.5
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X