Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only reasonable solution to the Wing Change.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only reasonable solution to the Wing Change.

The sudden change to the way wings work came as quite a shock to myself, and I would imagine, a fair majority of the paying Wartune community. We all made an informed decision that $20 was worth a 2% stat bonus to us. After the change this might not be the case with everyone, some may decide that $20 is not worth a 1% increase. The only way that has been suggested so far to keep everyone happy is to give them the option to make this informed decision again. A simple exchange button to get a refund on your wings, should you be dissatisfied with the change, is the only reasonable way to proceed with this seemingly drastic and surprising change. Those still satisfied with the way the new wings work can keep them and walk away happy, the ones who decide that a 1% bonus is not worth $20 can exchange them back for balens. Please R2, inspire a little more faith in what we pay for and give us this option.

Last note, I would personally keep the wings, even with the change, but after an almost 50% reduction in what I paid for, the option to get a refund would give me a little more confidence that R2 isn't just going to rip my cash purchases in half in the future.

Lots of Love,
    McPants

A better way to put it is have levels to the wings. Have the 1% as 995 balens and the 2% as 1995 balens. And have it where those who already have the wings already have it changed to Level 2 Wings. That way even those who can not afford the 20 USD for the wings as is can atleast try to get the lesser.

Comment

Instead of trying to screw the people that have already paid 1995 for the 2% wings just make them upgradeable from there
      Better yet instead off adding new things to the game right now is getting rid of the cheaters that are already here
      Like i know of two people at least that were stripped of thier astrals for Exploiting a bug--you took thier astrals,big hairy deal thoe same two people had thier astral back up to 9k astrals within a hour
      GET RID OF THE CHEATERS FIRST
      and for the rest of it your breaking Murphy's 2nd law "If its not broken-dont fix it"

Comment

Originally posted by R26171695 View Post
        Instead of trying to screw the people that have already paid 1995 for the 2% wings just make them upgradeable from there
        Better yet instead off adding new things to the game right now is getting rid of the cheaters that are already here
        Like i know of two people at least that were stripped of thier astrals for Exploiting a bug--you took thier astrals,big hairy deal thoe same two people had thier astral back up to 9k astrals within a hour
        GET RID OF THE CHEATERS FIRST
        and for the rest of it your breaking Murphy's 2nd law "If its not broken-dont fix it"

yeah,am agree,clean all cheaters,with this update,balen hacker can more easy to be strongger than balen buyer

Comment

Working...
        X