No announcement yet.

1.5 patch whiner's room opened

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The op thinks we are just a bunch of whiners but i lost like 4 or 5k insignia and 40 whips but we are all just spoilt brats and also we are the lucky 1s we got to try this stuff out well i dont feel so lucky
    Last edited by dking87; 02-24-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
      With cross server bg and cross server arena now, it puts all the servers in competition and when they make things much harder to get after so long for the up and coming servers it is drastically unfair and unbalanced. This is referring largely to the summoner change.
      I so agree with you, part of players had chance to farm for lege stones without any limitation and now when newer servers are getting strong enough to farm lvl60 legendary patch is putting 5 attempts limitation on summoner? That is just ridiculous. How are newer servers supposed to beat olders in cross BG then. People on my server are stuck with 200+ keys with hope to farm lvl60 legendary someday and now it became pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
        I so agree with you, part of players had chance to farm for lege stones without any limitation and now when newer servers are getting strong enough to farm lvl60 legendary patch is putting 5 attempts limitation on summoner? That is just ridiculous. How are newer servers supposed to beat olders in cross BG then. People on my server are stuck with 200+ keys with hope to farm lvl60 legendary someday and now it became pointless.
        Don't forget the lower levels on older servers... They're in exactly the same position.

Comment

Working...
        X