Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Requesting server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge s66 please , many are quitting the game because you merge to long and open new server to fast

Comment

we need a server merge pls...too boring now..

Comment

marge s66 please

Comment

Agree to merge s66., boring to fight without any competen, Merge s66 with 1-20 or other strong server.

Comment

Merge s66 please

Comment

damn.... i forgot all about a vote page.... silly me

Comment

pleas merge Server 66.. this server had less players.. really need to merged!!!

Comment

Im agree deh bang merge s66.... merdeka!!!... hehe

Comment

please merge server and join 66 Perlington Keep Guild Dewaruci

Comment

please merge server and join 66 Perlington Keep Guild Dewaruci

Comment

Dear Admin of Wartune,

I, as one of the player at S66 (Perlington Keep) agree for server merger for those reasons. .

i. Population in S66 is getting low. . many high level players that i know has quit from this game. . . sigh. .

ii. Less player leads to less ppl in battleground (BG). . means we have to face same player everyday. . and i dun want to be call a monkey anymore for killing people in BG. . sob sob. . that was very rude! calling ppl a monkey! (well actually, this wont be a big problem after new patch has been released. hehe)

iii. New people. . I'm sure it will be fun to meet new player from other server. We can share tips in skills build or anything. hehe. xD

iv. More strong player! (advantage for strong player in our server) the strong player from s66 wont feel bored anymore bcoz it will be more challenging for them. (not for me tho, coz i'll definitely will get bullied. haha)

So, i hereby signed this petition for server merger. ooh. just dun merge us wit s81. i'm scared of immortal (coz she cant be kill), raven and the almer family. hehehehehehe. xD

Love, Kandiss.

Comment

Working...
                        X