Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Mystery Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mystery Shop

I was browsing through the Mystery Shop and I think someone has made a very basic mistake in their pricing.

It lists a Lvl 7 PATK Gem for....395 Balen

yet a Lvl 5 PATK Gem lists for.....3595 Balen

WHAT??????

How can that be?????

Originally posted by Wyerwinn View Post
    I was browsing through the Mystery Shop and I think someone has made a very basic mistake in their pricing.

It lists a Lvl 7 PATK Gem for....395 Balen

yet a Lvl 5 PATK Gem lists for.....3595 Balen

WHAT??????

How can that be?????
    Because the chance of the lvl 7 being available is practically 0, and the chance of the lvl 5 being available is "a lot" higher than that.

Comment

just smile and dream of the day you see that level 7 in the mystery ship, because somethings are best left alone
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

This game consumed money and time.
        Just think that you already pay with time for waiting and just need to pay the rest.

Even system said that someone already waiting for a day when they can bought lvl 6 gems...
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

it's a mystery...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I picked up a lv 6 gem for 195 balens today ^^ Love it when they appear in Mystery Shop, just so rare, it took over 40 days for me to finally get one.

Comment

@ElusionM: Eff you... I'm jelly. None of my chars ever seen one of those T_T. And they are all level 50+ btw...
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

They are so low in price so players will spend the balens to refresh over and over to try and get them. Smart strategy.

Comment

Working...
                X