Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Slill Level vs. Changing Guilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Slill Level vs. Changing Guilds

if a person is in a guild that has level 6 skills (and has some level 6 guild skills), but changes guilds to one that only has advanced to allow level 3 guild skills... does the player still have level 6 guild skills, or are they reduced to level 3 (till guild gets to skill level 6)?

Still has level 6 skills

Comment

thanks ...

Comment

no you only get as much skills as that guild has unlocked elusion don't answer someone questions when you don't know the answer..
        Server 92- King
        Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
          no you only get as much skills as that guild has unlocked elusion don't answer someone questions when you don't know the answer..
          Agreed.

Comment

I believe the skill transfers although you only get the effect as high as the guild has unlocked?

Comment

i guess you should not answer a question unless you know the answer either, you keep the guild skills that yo already have, how do i know i quit a guild that had level 8 skills went to a guild level 6 skills, guess what? i still have my level 8 skills.....

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
                i guess you should not answer a question unless you know the answer either, you keep the guild skills that yo already have, how do i know i quit a guild that had level 8 skills went to a guild level 6 skills, guess what? i still have my level 8 skills.....
                Correct, thank you ^^

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
                  I didn't say you lost the skills i'm saying you only get the effect of it....never said you lose them still get what you pay for the post that I replied to basically says you keep your guild skills as long as you are in guild at least thats how its said in english
                  Server 92- King
                  Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

You keep the skills, even if the new guilds skill tower is lower than what you have purchased. Enough said. OP has been answered and can move on with his life. You disagreed and were wrong, all good. We all learn.

Comment

Yikes. Just made one to mess around. You keep all. Wonder if that was intended.
                      Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 02-23-2013, 08:01 PM. Reason: I'm wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        Yikes. Just made one to mess around. You keep all. Wonder if that was intended.
                        Probably,because technically you paid for the Guild Skills you have and shouldn't be punished for leaving one guild for another. It is true, you keep your skills, you just can't progress any further until they unlock a higher level skill tower in the guild you have joined.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

errrrrrrrr where did you read that? when you leave the guild, u get a message which stats your skills will come back shortly after rejoining a guild.... funny you talk about not knowing... yet you dont know yourself... lol

PS i left a guild with level 6 skills brought (by me) went to a guild with level 3 skills and everything remained the same.... hate rude and sarcastic people!!! who know nothing....
                          SUPERIORMAN
                          SERVER 82
                          GUILD LEGAL-RO
                          VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                          WINGS - CHECK
                          RHINO - CHECK
                          LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                          X