Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pay for Power

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay for Power

Seems Paying for power is killing the game quick. Its not even balanced between the classes nor on the items.
    Look at every online game there is that did the pay for power. Like adding armor sets in the shops are over powered
    weapons. Not much longer after they do that. The game dies and everyone goes off to find a different game.

Please fix this. I have no problem spending money on a game. Just not when its so much of pay for power.
    Also, Don't get me wrong. Its a really good game. All the other good 2d 2.5d games closed down.

Barking up the wrong tree with this my friend. Many share your sentiments but R2 is making money off this game and will continue until they shut it down in the future. Unless you're willing to spend on this game...its hard to compete anymore.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I know right. That's the sad thing. Its a really good game. Just to bad p2w is killing it

Comment

Yea it is. I'm willing to handle a lot of p2w because most games you could eventually catch up. This game you have the glass ceiling. As much as you like the view above you you'll never get there and that's not good for the competing players. Some like to play these games for the social interaction, some because they're bored, some because they have some free time and want to enjoy something and some because they are competitive. That last group will be the ones who'll eventually give it up because they can't compete. I refuse to drop the money needed to compete in this game and I'll look for another one. This game requires more than a P2P game does and that's not good.
        Yitien:

Comment

This game was fine when it came out. Sure there were a lot of pay to win ways but there was still that slight hope a non casher or a medium casher can reach up to the casher point or at least closer to it. Right now though unless they release that auction house(yes I know I keep mention it. I want it noticed so that maybe they will actually get a clue that we need it.) and allow non cashers to get balens there really is no hope for this game to last much longer than a year more at tops. The game will eventually fall with all the limitations set up and no way for a non casher or medium casher to compete against a top casher anymore. Then when all the non cashers and medium cashers give up and move on the hard core cashers will quit too. Why? Bc there be no one for them to compete with and the population of hardcore cashers are very few.

So I wish R2 luck as they need it to get this game out of the rut it is in now. I honestly don't see this game going much longer and I am stay only for a bit longer to see how the full patch goes. All 1-3 parts. Once that is finished and I see no ray of light coming anytime soon Ill be done. No way am I going to be breaking my bank for this game just to play it. This game isn't that worthy.

Comment

Yea I was the same way when I first started. I played the first 4 or 5 months as a true non-casher and finally got a VIP and about 100 bucks or so in the 3 months after that. I no longer have my VIP and I bought the last balens I plan on being unless something big changes with the next 2 updates. But this game isn't worth breaking the bank over just to compete. I'd rather take that money and buy a subscription game where the playing field is lvl then watch a heavy casher pound me day in and day out.
            Yitien:

Comment

they dont care about your whining or complaint the just want $$$$$

Comment

Server Launch ----- People Excited ----- 2 month later.... ----- Boring Day ----- Server Merge ----- New Life ----- Repeated Again ----- DEAD
                well nice scheme eh

Comment

PM me when you find a better game plx.

Comment

I don't mind to play a free2play/pay2win game and i dont even mind a fairly big gap. But in a pvp heavy game like this its more like a free2look-at/pay2do-anything game and if i just want to enjoy the graphics i might as well do some designing, then there is no need to play a game. At the start i thought this game might be different cuz they just gave the big payers a win in the gem department. But now a non- to medium casher can no longer enjoy most things in this game. Arena u get clobbered to death, Battlegrounds you run for ur life and try to just get a cart in time. 3v3 arena u just doing your 5 loses for the quest (as the match-up really just matches you against top players most times/ i am 50k BR with a 50k BR team and lose 95% of the fights - HOW ?). And dont forget to mention the new mp dungeons where u need the pve set (best legendary) which you cannot get unless you spend years on this game (Unless you were lucky and got it before patch- then you lightyears ahead of the rest).
                    My personal feeling about this is R2 might have had enough and wants to force-break the game so they can shut the servers down and move to another game to rob ppls money.

Comment

If there was an auction house perhaps things would be different.

Comment

Working...
                      X