This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zhen_Hui View Post
    Pure luck. Everytime you synthesize your clothing item, there is a small chance of getting a special clothing item. I'm lucky enough to get a special clothing for armor. It has a very cool effect upon winning a battle
    Well that sux then ¬.¬

Comment

I can do the lvl 1 crafting ok but seems you can not do lvl 2 without buying Good Luck charm. Had 6 failures and no successes trying to make a lvl 6 without a Good Luck charm,
      BUT can not find a way to activate Good Luck charm! it is in my inv but will take operate from there. Thoughts?

Comment

ok so I've managed to get nice leather jacket doing lv2 clothing, I have another lv2 clothing so what will happen if I try to synthetize those armors to lv 3. another random appearance?

Comment

as much i know if u synt u get random look, if you wonna keep look of something u like u need to buy another pice of fashion like

u have bow lvl 2 that u really like look and u wonna that look but u wonna lvl4

then u buy another bow and u lvl that one to lvl4 and go to convension and swap lvl-s, your lvl4 bow now looks like that lvl2 that u like, it should work 4 all items of fashion. if im wrong correct me

Comment

if i have clothing lvl 4 but i dont like the cloth...how to change it? i buy another lvl 1 cloth then do clothing conversion?
            IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
              if i have clothing lvl 4 but i dont like the cloth...how to change it? i buy another lvl 1 cloth then do clothing conversion?
              You got it.

Comment

Originally posted by r26211131 View Post
                if i have clothing lvl 4 but i dont like the cloth...how to change it? I buy another lvl 1 cloth then do clothing conversion?
                yes that right
                SUPERIORMAN
                SERVER 82
                GUILD LEGAL-RO
                VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                WINGS - CHECK
                RHINO - CHECK
                LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

ok I understand how to get clothes back to the right type but the bastards changed my type of wings going from lvl 1 to 2. How do I get the orgiinal back???

Comment

So for wings you need 5 fashion core or 2 sets of wings correct? or just fashion core works. I'm wondering if either buy fashion core or wings.
                    Karac
                    Archer
                    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                    CAIN Guild
                    1.4M BR

Comment

wat's the max level for cloths & wings??

Comment

I have L.6 wings right now and I'm pretty sure they go up to L.10. It's very, very expensive to upgrade them.

I wanted to add that the higher the level of the clothing or wings, the better your chances are to get a rare look when you synthesize with a fashion core.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by psouza4; 03-02-2013, 01:42 AM. Reason: added picture of wings
                        Azilarir on S61 (merged with S58).

Comment

i would say 10 i have seen pics of lvls 8s in some videos but didnt show stats

Comment

wish i could have some T_T
                            S121 GREYBURN

Character Name: SEYER
                            CLASS: KNIGHT
                            GUILD: APOCALYPTO
                            POSITION: ASSIST. GUILD MASTER

Comment

Lvl 10 with 25 rage is max.

Comment

Working...
                              X