Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Did Divine Altar make this new patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Divine Altar make this new patch?

Anyone knows? Does it drop crystalloids for lvl 60 PVE set.

Patch 1.5 part 1 thats the official word on the divine altar.... anything beyond that, would have to come from the players
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

so what rewards from this? i heard that whips and keys, true or not?
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

you tell me and we will both know lol.... I have not played on any servers that the patch is on... so I am as curious as a lot of players, including the players that are playing on the patched servers
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Can anyone tell me how long it last if you defeat all the monsters? Stay alive xD?
          DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

it lasts for 20 mins if you can last that long against the monster waves, i have heard of my own guildmates getting various rewards along with exp for each monster killed , including bounty scroll,whips,soul crystals and skeleton keys,luck stones , but i have not seen anyone report that they have gotten crystaloids in the altar yet i have received both the first place and second place rewards for altar 1st place rewards are as follows 20x soul crystals and 3 skeleton keys along with the altar prize pack which will vary depending on which altar your guild chooses to do but it includes kyanite and shadow crystals. the prize for second place will get 15 soul crystals and 2 skeleton keys.

Comment

Divine Altar is very new and its pretty hard if you don't know what your doing. Best thing to do is get your guildies all prepared and have a plan ready before going inside the Divine altar otherwise you'll be jus running around like headless chickens LOL. Of course the more you play this event the easier it will get and soon enough you'll pick up new ways how to stop the mobs. But until then all I can say is enjoy it and don't forget to use the guild skills like Time Freeze and HP Restore.

Tell everyone to get their guitar, water guns, surf boards and broom sticks ready to massacre some monsters before they destroy the Altar!! Enjoy and don't get killed!!
              Life is about making your own decisions and living with the consequences.

Extreme - S103 - Sniper :o

Comment

Freeze doesn't work in Divine Altar as of right now.
                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                BR: 67K
                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

The top 1 who has the most point gets skelly keys and soul crystals, (3key and 20 soul crystals or was it 30, dont remember).

Comment

Another DPS event. I was really hoping for some strategy aside from, "low BRs stop @ 3, mid BRs stop @ 5 and high BRs take the rest".

Comment

I hate DPS events vs 1 opponent. Archers get them all.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        I hate DPS events vs 1 opponent. Archers get them all.
                        I have a kindred spirit!

Comment

Working...
                        X