Friendly Warning to S1 Lvl 60 Range Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly Warning to S1 Lvl 60 Range Players

Im from server 77 and we have a few players on our server that r2 does not want to ban for cheating, they are LunarisKT and Warking.Past couple weeks they been doing alot bottomfeeding on low lvls to farm honor they gonna need for this cross server battlegrounds so if you see them be careful with them ... and if you can kick their butt and knock their honor down.. please by all means do so.They used a gold hack which may or may not been patched and had astrals reset and has not got banned because they also balen buyer as well all know ... r2 wont ban lol .. so be cautious of them.Not just S1 but also any other earlier server.They are lvl 66 and 65 respectively.
    Have fun!
    If anyone else need more info.. feel free to msg me.. I can send screenshots their stats if you want

sorry but you just sound like a sourgrape and qqing. astral hack yes we've heard of. Gold hack? no.. it's server sided.

Comment

so they hack gold by changing their gold number to 99 999 999 999 ?
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        so they hack gold by changing their gold number to 99 999 999 999 ?
        No they used some exploit, one their ex guild members left and confirmed they hacked their gold .. just giving a fair warning to earlier servers

This their contrib.. and our server still on newishhh side, all other top guild have just couple members with 60k contrib that time of screenshot.. yes tcikets were filed.They both from same guild that had 4 members banned for cheating already.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	avengers1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	1664432

Comment

file a ticket with r2 games with all of the info that you can provide please
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

s77 120k contri = hack? It's really low to be honest. I'm at 100k contri and i'm from 104....

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
              sorry but you just sound like a sourgrape and qqing. astral hack yes we've heard of. Gold hack? no.. it's server sided.
              There was an exploit that was patched were you was able to collect arena rewards multiple times .. so before you troll.. get your facts straight or look like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                gogo kitty!
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  like I said .. in my 1st post "tickets were filed", i filed so many already about them.. it gets tiring to a point you kno

Comment

s77 120k contri = hack? It's really low to be honest. I'm at 100k contri and i'm from 104....
                    Screenie is couple weeks old.. by now I they are prob double

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                      There was an exploit that was patched were you was able to collect arena rewards multiple times .. so before you troll.. get your facts straight or look like an idiot.
                      This is true but unless you can wrangle some sort of proof to instigate an inquiry, it likely will fall by the wayside.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                        Troll? I see. My 104 started like 1-2months later and we had 110k contri and 100k contri that makes us hacker too. I see.

Comment

Troll? I see. My 104 started like 1-2months later and we had 110k contri and 100k contri that makes us hacker too. I see.
                          I don't play on your server and to be honest I do not care.. as threat is title to s1.. but you come here and spew **** so yes your a troll, and I suppose you can justify that their astral were reset just for no reason too? so again .. your beating a dead horse.Thread is mean't as warning to help others be aware and you wanna come here with your ****.. get real

Comment

I'm used to people like you that can't beat the top players calling them hackers and all. I get called hacker every single day just because i spend a little more than others do. So before you start crying, think again. This game is obviously a p2w aka pay 2 win game. If you can't beat them, join them. Or better still, bet on a new server and hope you get to be the top few there. The fact that they aren't ban means you do not have any solid proof no? Well i'm not siding them since i'm not from your server but you're just not making sense. I told you i had this high contri on my server which started like 1-2 months later and you already said you don't play on my server and you don't care. So you're really just dodging it Noobs like you trying so hard to bring others down need to try harder and continue to spam the forum then only maybe you can seek more attentions and help. The fact you can't get to the top, still remains. Good luck on s77.

Comment

You must've been dropped on your head when you was baby or something, my thread isn't a whine thread just a warning.. so again get your facts straight.. idgaf of your misadventures on your server and im not from/talking about your server so **** and go troll elsewhere .. if you do not like it you dont have to be here.. there other threads you can troll.

I'm used to people like you that can't beat the top players calling them hackers and all. I get called hacker every single day just because i spend a little more than others do. So before you start crying, think again. This game is obviously a p2w aka pay 2 win game. If you can't beat them, join them. Or better still, bet on a new server and hope you get to be the top few there. The fact that they aren't ban means you do not have any solid proof no? Well i'm not siding them since i'm not from your server but you're just not making sense. I told you i had this high contri on my server which started like 1-2 months later and you already said you don't play on my server and you don't care. So you're really just dodging it Noobs like you trying so hard to bring others down need to try harder and continue to spam the forum then only maybe you can seek more attentions and help. The fact you can't get to the top, still remains. Good luck on s77.

Comment

Working...
                              X