Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did MISFORTUNE ASTRAL Probability go UP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did MISFORTUNE ASTRAL Probability go UP?

it seems like misfortune astrals are coming up a LOT more.. i just had 7 in a row... use to be slightly less than 50%... too soon to tell, but a lot of my guild seem to be saying same thing...

Originally posted by Peteroid View Post
    it seems like misfortune astrals are coming up a LOT more.. i just had 7 in a row... use to be slightly less than 50%... too soon to tell, but a lot of my guild seem to be saying same thing...
    i think so too,lot of misfortunes

Comment

hell yeah very noticable

Comment

i have never gotten 9 misfortune in a row.. just 5 mins into astral clicking and i got it after the 1.5 patch.

Comment

It feels like that, 2/3 of my astros were misfortune ... Used to be the other way around :/

Comment

same with me --"
            200k gold and I only got 180 exp, usually it reach 300 exp
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

i just got 10 misfortunes in a row... guildies reporting 9 and 11 in a row...

Comment

Thats nothing try getting 20 odd in a row then all green for about 30 i stoped even doing it thought maybe better luck later on and i aint had a yellow astral since patch thats a week yous to get 1 a day atleast most of the time 2 or 3 my guildies use to be well jel

Comment

Yeah it definately been nerfed. Use to be outta 16 spots on a bad luck streak I'd get 8 misfortunes but usually 3-4. Now I get 4-5 astrals and 11-12 misfortunes everytime I fill the page. Tried it on all three charcaters same results.

Comment

Sam issue.. it usually averaged to around 12k gold per blue astral at the old rate.. now its costing upwards of 22k gold per blue... it is actually now more cost effective to keep green astrals now. only problem with that is that it will be harder to build astral points to buy the orange ones.

Comment

notice that out of 10 atleast 7 misfortune

Comment

Yes.

Usef to get 4000 astral exp every world boss. Now just 2500 astral exp.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I have a math degree, so it's fun for me to collect data and run the statistical analysis on it. I've got data on astrals from before the patch, but not after. I'll run some and compare.

Before the patch:

1st level star: 42.5% white; 57.5% green; no blue or up. 15% promotion rate to level 2.
                          2nd level star: 25% white; 25% green; 50% blue. 25% promotion rate to level 3.
                          3rd level star: no white; 5% green; 90% blue; 5% purple. 25% promotion rate to level 4.
                          4th level star: (Not enough data for statistical significance). 25% promotion rate to level 5.
                          5th level star: Not enough data for any conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by R26130527 View Post
                            I have a math degree, so it's fun for me to collect data and run the statistical analysis on it. I've got data on astrals from before the patch, but not after. I'll run some and compare.

Before the patch:

1st level star: 42.5% white; 57.5% green; no blue or up. 15% promotion rate to level 2.
                            2nd level star: 25% white; 25% green; 50% blue. 25% promotion rate to level 3.
                            3rd level star: no white; 5% green; 90% blue; 5% purple. 25% promotion rate to level 4.
                            4th level star: (Not enough data for statistical significance). 25% promotion rate to level 5.
                            5th level star: Not enough data for any conclusions.
                            I have acquired Oranges on 3rd level star.

Comment

Yeah this sucks, they could at least accept they did it.. we all noticed it
                              Karac
                              Archer
                              S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                              CAIN Guild
                              1.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                              X