Need to find another game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    nice u wanna destroy game totally to add cheap prices? its change nothing, u just can pwned not cashers hardly, but heavy cashers will bit u same easy

if u looking for good game i can tell some of them in PM

mmorpg 3d, browser games, Moba n etc or chexk dotmmo site (mmobomb or bbg)
    Lol maybe but it would mean more could play along if it was like on the chinese version.

Comment

Guys R2 is not the only one who licensed this game from 7roads. Look for another ones. Its true that R2 is on the newest patch in comparison to others but these others (like ******** on 1.2) can give you 4k balens for 5 euro. Nice price for me.
      I can be regular casher in this game and let that company earn money from me.
      Here I simply refuse being a walking wallet for little chinese who want normal costs and lots of enjoyment on their servers.

I am sure that cheaper prices would end with many of my friends still online ;-) It means more people in the game, which means more money for R2 in the final.
      But this will be never understood by these who still MUST defend this approach and stay here totally alone at the end ;-)
      Come on, guys, quit when its not too late. Nobody wants to trash the game after spending thousands dollars

Comment

I just finished using my balens. Not topping anymore, i can considering ending my VIP too.

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
          Guys R2 is not the only one who licensed this game from 7roads. Look for another ones. Its true that R2 is on the newest patch in comparison to others but these others (like ******** on 1.2) can give you 4k balens for 5 euro. Nice price for me.
          I can be regular casher in this game and let that company earn money from me.
          Here I simply refuse being a walking wallet for little chinese who want normal costs and lots of enjoyment on their servers.

I am sure that cheaper prices would end with many of my friends still online ;-) It means more people in the game, which means more money for R2 in the final.
          But this will be never understood by these who still MUST defend this approach and stay here totally alone at the end ;-)
          Come on, guys, quit when its not too late. Nobody wants to trash the game after spending thousands dollars
          yap2, ******** can buy VIP with balens. and only cost 300 balens.. hmmm..... interesitng.

Comment

Working...
          X