Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

clothing and weapon synthesisation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing and weapon synthesisation

would it not be better if to synthesis clothing and weapons you pay gold i mean come on how many people can afford the amount of balens required. using gold would make the game better. fair enough if the items to improve the proccess where purchased with balens but the clothing should be gold.

Player: icemanjohn
    Class: Mage
    Level: 37
    Guild: Saints
    Server: 147 Easterwitch

i agree, and it wouled be nice if wings and clothings wouled be for Vautchers because not all can buy balens

Player: Arnaud Player: Chaosmage
    Class: Archer Class: Mage
    Level: 50 Level: 44
    Guild: Atsumus Guiled: JustForFun
    Server: S2 Edena Village Server: S3 Worg Lair

Comment

good idea its annoying when only certain people can afford to get the massive advantages fair enough im a VIP player but i dont buy balens my partner paid for the membership as a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanjohn View Post
        would it not be better if to synthesis clothing and weapons you pay gold i mean come on how many people can afford the amount of balens required. using gold would make the game better. fair enough if the items to improve the proccess where purchased with balens but the clothing should be gold.

nope, or all cashers will start whine that they cannot kill free players!
        class balance ****
        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$ suckers idiots.

Comment

What annoys me is that the clothes may change when you upgrade them - they should have an option to not change the style.
            Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
            Kabam Server 1 - US West
            Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
            X