• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free balen offer is lie?

some free offer ask to download some aplication
    but when i download it, it keep stucking in the middle of isntalation
    most of offer do that
    never succes with free offer
    did that way is another way to trick ppl?
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

some work some dont i have never had one that requires you to download and install work except the fb apps
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

now you know what most players use the free vids and do not download stuff into their system that is gumming up the works
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

My problem.
        I made some free balens things ..tried a matomy (1277 balens) 5 days free trial .. and nothing .. send them a ticket .. no response.
        I friend from denmark and one from usa made the same .. and they got it (i`m from romania) and followed all the steps.
        I can change my ip to usa, denmark or some other country without getting banned? I think if i write a ticket to billing they will not resolve anything .. (ps this is not my first game when i do free rewards ... )

Any advices?

Comment

I've had a similar issue, started the audible book trial and got nothing... Still not resolved and I've been waiting for days with my support ticket.

Comment

i got 44 ballens in 1 survey (peanutlabs) today
            -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

I tried various "get free balens" options, but nothing recieved, so i mailed support and i got respond once that it should be fine, but still 0 balens after new tries and new tickets

Comment

you can recharge the character of a friend? or give things away?

Comment

Originally posted by ladycarolain View Post
                  you can recharge the character of a friend? or give things away?
                  Ask MOD. or make a ticket to know. http://tickets.r2games.com/
                  ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Never try downloading offer. You might get a risk chance to getting virus while downloading. And sometimes, the programs stick with in your computer forever, can't uninstall. It will take up space in your memory disk and will eventually causing lag for your computer/laptop.

I have try one call: Realplayer offer (80 balens). When I download it. My security system detected 3 virus. And it download not just RealPlayer but there others unknow software within it. After waiting 1 hr like it said: Offer in 1 hr. Nothing happen. I earn 0 balens. Wasting my time for the downloading...
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

more unlucky free balen hunter than lucky one
                      for me, filling ticket just wasting my time
                      wahahahahaha
                      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Let me give you a bit of advise when it comes to getting free balens from the software downloads. First off, their system needs to detect the installation on your system in order to reward you with balens. They accomplish this task through spyware in which it yanks a bit of data from your registry to prove the software was installed. Simply downloading and having a few files wont work. If anyone has ever downloaded more then one of these they will find the same piece of software for each one that must be installed for rewards. It's not the software posted for rewards, but rather a platform for downloading and installing other games. I found that if you have a previous install of that software then no balens will be rewarded. One must completely remove and delete the registry entries for the previous install first. The other option is to have a good handful of VM's with a compatible operating system on it such as windows. Another thing to note is that when you read the installation procedures they specifically ask you to turn off your virus, spyware, and ad-ware detection software. They make the claim that their software might be considered spyware and no rewards will be given if detection of the software fails. When installing the software everyone has the option of skipping these special offer installs though you wont be seeing any balen rewards if you do. After a successful install users will notice pop ups in their browser from a common source. If I get some spare time I will post a detailed process of removing the spyware and the registry entries. Remember that these installs are not a cheat. They are an attempt to install ad-ware and spyware on your system. They do not care that you installed a stupid game or a video player. The best option I can give you is to use software like virtual box to create a VM of windows and install it there.

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                          some work some dont i have never had one that requires you to download and install work except the fb apps

some of them are true

my friend who plays in s80 told me that he spent a week just doing those free offers (survey downloads etc)

he made 4307 balens

and he told me some of them really gives balens*though some are delayed by a day*

and some dont. its up to the free people to decide

Comment

I too have tried not one but two of the offer each one I actually paid money for. about 15 dollars in total never ever did I get a reply from Matonomy or however you spell it since I no longer even try to get the free balens.
                            I could have bought the balens instead of wasting money. to me it is a ripoff. even posted about it on the facebook page. oh well. live and learn I guess

Comment

it not a lie and its working. i know guys who sell it to co players (real money trading ).
                              Last edited by Lester_Manuel; 03-16-2013, 11:43 AM.
                              permanent ban those hackers!
                              to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                              how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Working...
                              X