Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clothing and wings have destroyed free play.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing and wings have destroyed free play.

Just like it says, being able to level up your clothing and wings when free players have absolutely NO access to them is really a slap in the face. I won't pay money for the game as it is, and I'm going to quit before I ever get to that point. By the way, I've played almost daily for like 4 months.

It's not hard to figure out, guys. The most successful free games are the ones who give players the ability to access the most features without paying. The ones offering a more robust playing experience to free players get more of them to switch to being pay players. But if you make the difference between the two so unbalanced, not even bothering to offer regular, non-special clothing/back equips to the free players, you discourage them all.

I hope someone in charge of this mess gets to read this, because I assure you, I'm far from alone in my sentiments. Many people will quit, and the game will be pulled from Kong like Backyard Monsters was, and for the same reason: broken and lame. Such a shame, too! Could have been a great game.

agreed, and I've played for free for longer than that even

Comment

Thank you for coming from Kong. I appreciate it.

Comment

yea i agree with you... they should atleast put a Bank or an Auction House or SOMETHING where u can trade ingame coins for their balens... otherwise it is pointless... and for the ridiculus ammounts of balends htat are required to be able to buy something in the shop they should make the trade at 50.000-100.000 coins tops, otherwise you put that feauture inf or nothing... They (the people that spend money) and we( the people that won't/can't afford to) should have a building in which we can buy from them and they can sell to us... i am sure that they won't mind their balens turned into ingame coins (if they decide to sell), otherwise it is really pointless for all the people who do not spend money on the game to continue playing and wasting their time on a game that they can never beat other players in...
        and 1 more thing... WHO HEARD OF A GAME THAT U CAN'T TRADE ITEMS ???? it is a real pain for a guild or friends that get good items and can't let someone else use them OR alteast leave the armour unbound when you refine and wear it so when were done with it someone else can use it... not just throw it away SUCH A WASTE OF REFINES....

Comment

CHEER UP MY FELLOW FREE PLAYERS^^

let's just play and beat each other

Comment

took you long to realize r2 only want cash people,even thou i do use cash,but can/t afford new stuff and now people just use me as their private farm to plunder me,I think my days here are coming to and end.Don't worry r2 i'll put on my fb account a good piece of my mind so you can get more cows here to milk.

Comment

I have both and I havent paid a single $.

Comment

I'm not sure the makers of online games are in touch with the feelings of the players in general, and when a business fails to take the feelings of its customers into account, it fails every. single. time. This could have become an online dynasty, but it will instead be a blip on the radar.

Unless they do something to fix it. NOW.

Comment

Im a mild cash player, VIP and Spirit convenant, have a few balens for some revives on WB, clothes came out, saw the price and gave up, way beyond me, plus the clothes give more rage as a bonus, makes starting a duel really hard to win, when the first thing they cast is there special due to the large amount of starting rage, wings can be leveled up, seen some very high levels of them already, made the game from from semi balanced, to so far lopsided, people are quiting left and right. Its become more like Ev'ony, the billionaires will pay for so long then quit, cause they got bored, no one was left around to pester, its bad enough we get this in real life, people come to a game to escape the ** of real life, but to get it in a game as well now, whats the point of even playing anymore. I was a free player for a couple of months, I did VIP and enjoyed the game, til the price of items went thru the roof, now I wish I never spent a dime, all it became was another famous R2 game of greed, lets see how much we can rob before the game goes to the crapper. The original 7 roads game is still thriving, why, 10 to 20 bucks gets you 30k to 60k balens, not this minor amount that can barely even pay for a few items. Well good luck R2, seen alot of great friends just flat out give up today after a long 4-6 months of having fun, the fun is now gone.

Comment

I agree with the OP. The difference is getting ridiculously out of hand, to the point where the person with the most money wins. It's always been like this, but until now cashers had to optimize and work a bit for their bonuses. Now the only thing they need is money.

I've been playing for about 4 months, too. I don't see the bonus rage as such an overwhelming bonus. As an archer, I'll maybe cast multishot, 2x arrow and then lunatic fire in the 3v3 arena while a casher will cast lunatic fire, multishot and then AS. The power of this is debatable, but I don't want to get into that now.

I'm a level 56 archer with 35.5k BR, which I believe is a bit above average. I got it by simply not being VIP and in the strongest guild, so I'm not able to levelup as fast as VIPs. However, I had no problem killing VIPs even 5 levels above me. With this patch everyone with enough money easily overcomes months of playing with an item I cannot obtain.

To me, this video is hilarious, and nicely connected to the issue at hand, so I'd urge you all to watch it (because it's awesome and might lift your spirits even if you've only just heard of the show):

Comment

I have the clothes and have leveled them to 3 and even I agree with this post.

For me, I did it to remain competitive for our Guild, and I have added to my list of things that I won't do in the game is attack non-clothed players in BGs. I will use the advantage in pretty much everywhere else, but I won't target free players (or potential free players) while I'm wearing the clothes. It simply isn't fair.

Giving them voucher options for L1 clothes at the least would be nice - and since you can get Shards to make the Clothing stones or whatever they are called, they can level their kit up that way - harder, but not impossible.

This is just another "Pig" event where the transition was made from difficult to impossible for non-cashers. R2 needs to take a step back and keep the free players in the game, and keep them happy. It's as simple as that.
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

Comment

u r right nw there is agreat differance between the free players and the balenors
                        me and alot of ppl started to feel acase of foil
                        if am poor and not able to pay for balen then i should be so weak in compare to the balenors
                        even i spend alot of hours than them
                        my average tim in this gam is 8 hours dially but i preffer to tie the strenth we should have to our work not to balens

Comment

Is R2 even going to comment on the fact that so many of their users are so mad? Do they even care or check these boards?

Comment

I like to work for my things, not pay for them. I think extra keys, gold etc for vip is worthwhile for cashers, but to have clothes that cost $600 to start out 100 rage is ridiculous, yet, some ppl pay for it. Well, i've invested about $150 and months of time, im playing more for pve than pvp. I like earning my set and not buying it with the pays to consume etc........ some ppl wanna buy the game, others wanna play it. why worry about guys you cant beat? just play at your level and enjoy the rest of the game.
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                              I agree with the OP. The difference is getting ridiculously out of hand, to the point where the person with the most money wins. It's always been like this, but until now cashers had to optimize and work a bit for their bonuses. Now the only thing they need is money.

I've been playing for about 4 months, too. I don't see the bonus rage as such an overwhelming bonus. As an archer, I'll maybe cast multishot, 2x arrow and then lunatic fire in the 3v3 arena while a casher will cast lunatic fire, multishot and then AS. The power of this is debatable, but I don't want to get into that now.

I'm a level 56 archer with 35.5k BR, which I believe is a bit above average. I got it by simply not being VIP and in the strongest guild, so I'm not able to levelup as fast as VIPs. However, I had no problem killing VIPs even 5 levels above me. With this patch everyone with enough money easily overcomes months of playing with an item I cannot obtain.

To me, this video is hilarious, and nicely connected to the issue at hand, so I'd urge you all to watch it (because it's awesome and might lift your spirits even if you've only just heard of the show):

bwahahahaha....epic and so true!!!!
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X