Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck day after patch

Wildfire steed, day after patch.
    Last edited by wartune2015; 02-28-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Less than 1% chance hehe.

Comment

Nice luck. I had an alpaca show up in mine, but I didn't need it.

If/when the Wildfire does ever show up, I'm sure UltimatePay will decide to play the money-nanny long enough for the timer to expire.

Comment

Well, I've seen a chocolate alpaca and chocolate piggy! I was astonished either way when wildfire appeared.

Comment

Hit the next tab (Points) in the mystery shop.....the wildfire steed is always available to buy for balens!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Hit the next tab (Points) in the mystery shop.....the wildfire steed is always available to buy for balens!!!!
              nope...I've tried purchasing it with balens but you get a message saying not enough points. So only way to get it is to pay 6995 balens after you get lucky and see it in the mystery shop purchase window.

edit: or save up 6995 points which would be a ridiculous amount of money spent on the shop

Comment

Wartune2015, what are the rest of your stats? I'm only interested because I can see your HP and I can tell you have level 9 VIP from looking at your alchemy. Why only level 59 too with those kind of stats?

Comment

Originally posted by zthen View Post
                  nope...I've tried purchasing it with balens but you get a message saying not enough points. So only way to get it is to pay 6995 balens after you get lucky and see it in the mystery shop purchase window.

edit: or save up 6995 points which would be a ridiculous amount of money spent on the shop
                  I think u need the balens plus the points to buy from the shop.
                  Serenity
                  SteelLord
                  Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
                    Wartune2015, what are the rest of your stats? I'm only interested because I can see your HP and I can tell you have level 9 VIP from looking at your alchemy. Why only level 59 too with those kind of stats?
                    I used the experience that I earned to upgrade holy seal. I have highest holy seal level on my server, I presume.

Another lucky day? Mounts have a higher chance to get than the gems...
                    Last edited by wartune2015; 03-01-2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Daily purchase quota = 46/80 lenz gift me mount in return ima give u 1rose that means alot U strongest Balenor
                      “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                      you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                      Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Haha. Level five gems and up are more rare than mounts for me.

Comment

wow 7k balens and its considered lucky? thats like 70 dallars for a frggin mount..

Comment

Excluding the price, I was referring to the rarity and probability of purchasing one in the market. At the beginning I was referring to the probability of even one appearing. You missed the entire main idea, that's surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by wartune2015 View Post
                              Excluding the price, I was referring to the rarity and probability of purchasing one in the market. At the beginning I was referring to the probability of even one appearing. You missed the entire main idea, that's surprising.
                              i totally got your idea, but you missed my sarcasm for the game that they considered players getting a mount for such an exorbitant price as lucky. (which is rather surprising too) i wouldn't disagree getting a lv 7 gem for 395 balens is lucky. but 70 bucks for a single mount... they have the cheek to call it lucky buyer lol. now do you get my point? oh and i'm sure the rarity of the wildfire steed is nowhere comparable to the rarity of the lv 6/7 gems we had in the old mysteryshop

edit: oh and i saw a Lv 50 pve titan sword in mystery shop for 12000 balens.. u get the idea..
                              Last edited by shynnblue; 03-02-2013, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X