No announcement yet.

Clothing? Are you kidding me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with thread starter, this cloths just look ugly and misplaced in this game... wth does a fork with fish on it has to do with wartune, or broom, surfboard... just LOL.
    And yes im not buying **** like this even if i had money to waste on this game so i just keep playing they way i was
    One of biggest laughs was casher losing their gold wings :P hahaahahaa ... some of them rly went all out to get that now they lost it and got butterfly wings lmao

Comment

Who freaking cares. My god you people make a big deal out of the most stupid little things ever. Look at other mmos and there cash shop. That never goes with the game itself. This is to give the game a bit more "spice" to it instead of having everyone look the same. If you don't like it then don't buy it. That simple. If it bothers you that much then go find another game to play. Yes you have every right to your opinion but there is no reason to make countless spam posts all over the forum about it.

Send a ticket or something but stop spamming the forum. This is like the fifth topic I read that had something to do with clothes and how it doesn't go with the game. DEAL WITH IT. None of you rants will make the Devs go " OH they don't like the look. So let's just rollback everything." W/e that is done in the patch is permanently implemented. Deal with the changes or move on. Besides there are far worse things in this patch then clothes not matching the game play. This is the least thing you should cry about.

Comment

I will not be renewing my VIP, on two servers. This clothing **** made me realize I can't keep up with credit cards and such. Good luck you all. Been fun while it lasted. $120.00 USD for level 4 wings? Get a grip. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
          I think the guy is right. And because I have right to quit without bothering others by the reasons we all know, I do so ;-)

bye when my VIP ends
          Retired now dammit! i allready retired becouse you! :P

Comment

Originally posted by dking87 View Post
            Is that all you do all do leave little snide remarks to get your forum post count up you really must have a crappy life if thats all you care about
            So you would rather read a wall of text which holds the same point of interest I wanted to say instead of one short sentence? Now who doesn't have a life?

Seriously, clothing in many games make absolutely no sense, and people still buy them. Not for any other profit than a different look, to stand out in the crowd. In this game, they give those who buy clothes a certain benefit aside having distinct look, initial rage. So if you don't want to buy it because of the look, it is your choice, and not anyone else.

There are several things others bought and you don't have to lay your hands or money on as well. Like level 3 or even level 4 stable, if some people in your server have reach that, will you race after them and get to those level soon as well? How about level 7 or 8 gems? Level 30+ Soul Engrave? Level 8 Astral? Do you see others having those and get it at the same time? If so, you're just the same as they are, wanting to have them. If you don't want to do it, who can force you?

With that said, R2Games is only offering these items at the price which they deemed suitable, they aren't telling you to ****** buy them. Not having them doesn't mean you'd be any less competitive as you are now, no matter how many perks they give.

And now if you excuse me, I have to cook lunch, wait for my boyfriend to get home so we can eat. And after that, we can go to a movie and shopping for some snacks. Unlike someone, my life is more colorful than it seems. If having yourself stuck with Wartune all day and going around the forum, looking for some certain post and reply with something completely unrelated to a thread seems to be a much better life, than by all mean, keep it up.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Edelein View Post
              I will not be renewing my VIP, on two servers. This clothing **** made me realize I can't keep up with credit cards and such. Good luck you all. Been fun while it lasted. $120.00 USD for level 4 wings? Get a grip. Bye.
              Your loss as in part 2 is release of spire which gives us a way to make free fashion cores in blacksmith. Thus you can synthesis for free. You need to get 10 shards to make one core but that's better than nothing.

Comment

No R2 sucks period. They have ruined this game and the game disparity between cashers and non-cashers grow wider.
                Their prices on things are too friggen high. 400 balens for clothes are you kidding me? 20 at the most is what a normal game would charge. hell most games won't charge you at all.

Other games gives you a chance to earn in game credit. we have vouchers that do nothing.

R2 you have the worst player model i have ever seen. i am really getting sick of this game.

Comment

Hell the new updates just made Knights obsolete now there are at a strong disadvantage to both mages and archers

Comment

Originally posted by ludin View Post
                    No R2 sucks period. They have ruined this game and the game disparity between cashers and non-cashers grow wider.
                    Their prices on things are too friggen high. 400 balens for clothes are you kidding me? 20 at the most is what a normal game would charge. hell most games won't charge you at all.

Other games gives you a chance to earn in game credit. we have vouchers that do nothing.

R2 you have the worst player model i have ever seen. i am really getting sick of this game.
                    Things in R2Games are expensive, that's why the difference between cash and non cash players are not that big right now. You should see the original from 7Road, the prices are so cheap, $30 can get you fully slotted with level 8 gems.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by ludin View Post

You obviously never played Nexon games have you? Dragon Nest, MapleStory, DFO, etc all charge a few dollars for outfits and such. Somtimes up to 15 dollars for a full set. I do agree though R2 is geared more greedy in the sense that it is sorta forcing you to pay things now to progress. However, other games such as the ones I named also are pricy.

Comment

Ignored clothing if you want like them. And swimming clothing make the game more entertaining especially those sexy ladies XD
                        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Things in R2Games are expensive, that's why the difference between cash and non cash players are not that big right now. You should see the original from 7Road, the prices are so cheap, $30 can get you fully slotted with level 8 gems.
                          No they are 20 bucks for a horse or wings? seriously?
                          no the difference is huge between a casher and a non-casher.

400 balens for clothes that seem to do nothing?

this is almost wanting me to go back and play LOL where i can play for free. I can get any character i want free.
                          the only time i have to spend money is if i want to buy a skin.

we have vouchers guess what can't do anything with them so why have them? ooo reduce cooldowns big deal.

Comment

if u want to swim, buy them...
                            if u want to warr, buy astral and ect.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
                              Retired now dammit! i allready retired becouse you! :P
                              because of me? :-)) You should now worry much more who will you play with or against ;-)
                              Having few reasonable opponents on each server must be really bad feeling to have... definitely more than keep defending something which many of us have never seen anywhere else and thus rightfully complain.

Comment

Well there have been some interesting responses, and others which I found, well, lacking. The point I'm making is not necessarily about the cost of items, nor about the 'cash gap', its the fact that the game developers are not putting much thought into the additions to the game and I find that to be either arrogant or just downright stupidity on their part.

Before I reflect upon the negative, I would like to say I appreciate the addition of the Guild Altar, even if the rewards seem, so far, to be less than the cost in guild contribution.. that could change and I am hopeful. I appreciate the new BG's even though I lose every battle because it reveals my hero's weaknesses and I can focus on improving them. I appreciate the the fact the future patches will bring new troops, new Spire event and new astrals.... All these additions make complete sense in the evolution of wartune.

What I do not appreciate is the new clothing. They look completely ridiculous and aside from the benefit of extra rage it is nowhere near worth the cost. I wouldn't mind spending a few extra dollars to look different or to stand out, but come on, with everyone buying clothing HOW can you possible be unique when hundreds of others have the same look, or at least some of the same equipment. That argument has no merit.

As for the poster who wrote they can add whatever they want even 'pink elephants' or whatever he specified.. Sure they can. But WHY? Why not take a little more time and think about what make a coherent addition to the game. Tridents with fish at the end, swimwear with water guns, I mean why not INSTEAD something RELEVANT? No one wants to spend $$ on lvl 1 clothing that MAY look somewhat decent only to upgrade to a level 2 broomstick or paintbrush. That thing that may have held value just turned to ****, all the while those at R2 are probably thinking.. I can't believe we got them to spend $$ on THAT!

Anyways, I will say again, I am not completely dissatisfied with the new patch but I just think the clothing was an act of complete disrespect to the cash player. to those who do not spend $$ on wartune, I am hereby joining your ranks and take heart... you are not missing out on anything. The clothes suck and the benefits can be overcome with patience and smart building.

Comment

Working...
                                X