Comments on new patch.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on new patch.

Since getting the new patch I just thought I'd post my comments on some of the new features.

1. Battlegrounds;

A) New time interferes with World Boss, this is a pain in the ***. Perhaps delay Battlegrounds or move it back to original time.

B) While I enjoy a little bit of challenge and competition, Battlegrounds has no longer become worth it for me and countless others to do. I hate to whine because it's due to other players being stronger, but the honor loss is too great to ignore, gain 5 kills, then die to someone in Dryads or someone stronger. I then lose all the honor I managed to earn and then some.
    Personally I will be doing 2 kills and then leaving as it's not worth it to stay.

2. Clothing;

I have no argument with the bonus they give or anything of that nature, just the looks. Does not seem to fit within the game for me, surfboards and musical instruments as weapons? Bikinis and Punk clothing? I wish R2 would have created clothing to fit within the game world itself. For this reason I dislike clothing, the look and not the benefits it adds.

3. Summoner Attempts;

This needs to be looked at, paying $120 for a level 50 piece of equipment in market? That's a little too much. Feels like R2 is trying to limit the crystaloids and stones to force the ones who able to afford $120 for a piece, to actually go buy it. Seems a little harsh, either drop the price or adjust summoner. (Free players barely get enough keys so I feel this should mainly apply to cashers anyways)
    My solution; Add Extra Summoner attempts as a VIP bonus.

4. New Look;
    Personally I find the new look to be quite bland and the text is less appealing. Quest tab being removed, and having a pop up say "Complete" when I have completed a quest in the middle of my screen is quite annoying and gets in the way of whatever I'm doing. I'm sure I'll get use to it though.

5. Hot Events Tab;
    I prefer the old way. Exchange tab showing all available options and whenever you synthesized something the rewards would be sent via mail.

Those are the only issues that seem to bug me, besides the freezing and what not. Which I HOPE will be fixed during next maintenance. Rest of the features I very much enjoy and thank R2 for delivering them.

why i cant open catacomb?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      Since getting the new patch I just thought I'd post my comments on some of the new features.

1. Battlegrounds;

A) New time interferes with World Boss, this is a pain in the ***. Perhaps delay Battlegrounds or move it back to original time.

B) While I enjoy a little bit of challenge and competition, Battlegrounds has no longer become worth it for me and countless others to do. I hate to whine because it's due to other players being stronger, but the honor loss is too great to ignore, gain 5 kills, then die to someone in Dryads or someone stronger. I then lose all the honor I managed to earn and then some.
      Personally I will be doing 2 kills and then leaving as it's not worth it to stay.

2. Clothing;

I have no argument with the bonus they give or anything of that nature, just the looks. Does not seem to fit within the game for me, surfboards and musical instruments as weapons? Bikinis and Punk clothing? I wish R2 would have created clothing to fit within the game world itself. For this reason I dislike clothing, the look and not the benefits it adds.

3. Summoner Attempts;

This needs to be looked at, paying $120 for a level 50 piece of equipment in market? That's a little too much. Feels like R2 is trying to limit the crystaloids and stones to force the ones who able to afford $120 for a piece, to actually go buy it. Seems a little harsh, either drop the price or adjust summoner. (Free players barely get enough keys so I feel this should mainly apply to cashers anyways)
      My solution; Add Extra Summoner attempts as a VIP bonus.

4. New Look;
      Personally I find the new look to be quite bland and the text is less appealing. Quest tab being removed, and having a pop up say "Complete" when I have completed a quest in the middle of my screen is quite annoying and gets in the way of whatever I'm doing. I'm sure I'll get use to it though.

5. Hot Events Tab;
      I prefer the old way. Exchange tab showing all available options and whenever you synthesized something the rewards would be sent via mail.

Those are the only issues that seem to bug me, besides the freezing and what not. Which I HOPE will be fixed during next maintenance. Rest of the features I very much enjoy and thank R2 for delivering them.
      Not a flame. Just another person's opinion.

1) Allegedly this is in flux. I have no real proof of this except on another publisher's site - and having a brief conversation with him. This may be realized.
      2) As you are aware, these came straight from 'over there'. I can see why you say this breaks the realism though. I also applaud you of looking past the one time "instant" rage boost.
      3) The purported price gouging is for impulse buys. It works. The attempt suggestion is sound.
      4) I find the new look to be more "solid" and not as transparent. It also feels more polished. "L" hotkey works. Also, the small scroll on the right hand side of the screen, though tiny, will open up your quest screen. Agreed on the event completed blindfold.
      5) I thought the new way is all but equal to the old way save for aesthetics.

Comment

My beef with the clothing is the looks too. There is just something about a knight beating me to death with a broom that just...well...makes me feel less of a player tbh. Beat me to death with a sword or a scythe...that's fine but a broom? C'mon man!
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

hah :-D or by paintbrush

Comment

Working...
          X