Guild chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild chests

how does the guild master send chest to the guild? open you guild vault and the 2nd tab to collect them but dont know how to send them to the guild.

does not have this something in common with the spire we was not been given yet?

Comment

what is guild chest?
      -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Guild Chests are earned in Guild Battle.

Comment

How can you collect the chest? I have 6 in my vault but no way to use or open them?

Comment

Originally posted by R25011985 View Post
            How can you collect the chest? I have 6 in my vault but no way to use or open them?
            Only the GM can divvy out the chest to his/her clique....err, i mean to guild members. If you're not a GM, I suggest you become BFF with him/her.

Comment

on fridays after the last gb the guild master send them out they go to the vault and click on the second tab then click on the chect and so on

Comment

i think the guild chest are meant for those top 10 guild war contribution..
                no 1 rank get 30 whips and 10 shadow crystal inside chest.
                no 2?
                no3?
                anyone can let me know?
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

they actually only suggest giving the chests to the top 10, the Guildmaster can give chests to anyone they like.

Comment

Each chest contain 30 Horse Whips & 10 Shadow Crystal.

THE G.M Have the ability to press those and distribute among guild members (him/herself included), I suggest making something like "Conrtibute most for a chest" or blablabla
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Just giving an idea here, 'cause that what we decided to do in my guilde:
                      we give a chest when a member reach a certain level , as a reward for his progress:
                      35/40/45/50/60/65 , 60 and 65 get 2 chest
                      also when a player down for the first time a certain level of catacombe: 80 and 100.
                      this is a fair spliting of those loot, and motivate the active player to level up.

make a "who contrib most" is not really good, depending the stuff of the player, gold can be more usefully spend in astral, or enchanting.
                      giving only to the top player of the guild is really bad idea and will demotivate the low member (if you are lvl 45 you'll never be better than the lvl 60 in your guild if you have the same play-time, so it will always be the 60 who get the chest).

Comment

guys.. if i make a guild then im the only person then i GB, can i get a guild chest?

Comment

Originally posted by kitsapkidz View Post
                          guys.. if i make a guild then im the only person then i GB, can i get a guild chest?
                          Technically: yes.

Comment

Originally posted by kitsapkidz View Post
                            if you were the only person within this guild and u would be in the top 8 of guild strength then yes you would be able to.
                            but considering 1 person in a guild wont make you get enough BR to enter the guild battles.

for distrusting the chests there is no guide line for who to get them. you can help the lower members to become stronger u can let the members win them by being in top 10 of guild battle or give them to the strongest to be even more stronger. its all in the hands of the guild master.

i for myself, try to distibute them evenly as possibe.
                            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                            then click on support

Comment

I always tried to give them to the most deserving.

I found quite often that high levels expect the chests just because they're high level.

Whereas some lowbies would be helping everyone all day and asking nothing in return.

I helped those who helped others.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X