knight got nerfed since 1.5 patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knight got nerfed since 1.5 patch

I am a lvl 62 knight with 2,200 block rate, before patch I can successfully block 50% attacks. BUT right now after patch as I observed for 2 days, the success rate dramatically drop to 10%, that means knights hardly block and heal themselves since 1.5 patch, so archer and mages have all the advantages on wb, catatomb, mp , gb and bg. What knights have now?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

So a question...you counted the number of all the attacks you received and how many you blocked pre-patch and have done the same post-patch? If so you are more dedicated than I am...
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Buddy, I confirmed with other knights in my guild, they have same feeling.

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
      So a question...you counted the number of all the attacks you received and how many you blocked pre-patch and have done the same post-patch? If so you are more dedicated than I am...

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

But do you have statistical proof to back this? I've heard other knights say the opposite. They said they haven't noticed this "nerf." Without statistical proof...its just conjecture at this point. I'm not arguing or disagreeing..I'm just trying to find the answer.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I personally don't feel any nerf. At least nothing too horrible like everyone makes it out to seem. I have only 2100 block and I still block a good chunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            I personally don't feel any nerf. At least nothing too horrible like everyone makes it out to seem. I have only 2100 block and I still block a good chunk.
            Same.

I wonder if the nerf affected the (very) low-end block ratings more than the higher block ratings. No idea.

Comment

I have noticed the change my block is around 1600 and when I do duel now im getting 1 or 2 blocks this is insane before I was getting 6 or 7 if you cant tell that knights block has been nerfed then you are blind, btw check out the dodge astro as well im lucky to get 1 now aginst last boss on tarra I was getting 2 or 3, something needs to be done about this and quickly or im going to find a different game to spend my time and money on, Great Job R2.... Clowns

Comment

I hadn't noticed this previously but tonight I have noticed the difference, particularly in Guild Battle against tough opponents where it really becomes noticeable. Something has been changed, though I don't have any numbers behind me to back it up yet.
                ChieftainRez
                Knight
                VictisHNR
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

archers crit rate has been drastically cut as well after the patch.. also confirmed with numerous archers. Think they cut back on some skills thus making hp more prominent in new patch..

Comment

Originally posted by R27511353 View Post
                    I have noticed the change my block is around 1600 and when I do duel now im getting 1 or 2 blocks this is insane before I was getting 6 or 7 if you cant tell that knights block has been nerfed then you are blind, btw check out the dodge astro as well im lucky to get 1 now aginst last boss on tarra I was getting 2 or 3, something needs to be done about this and quickly or im going to find a different game to spend my time and money on, Great Job R2.... Clowns
                    Dodge astral isn't nerfed. It is fixed back to how it is suppose to be. It was bugged and 10% dodge if you have it at lvl 5 shouldn't be dodging very much at all. It should be 1 out of 10 hits at most. Before it was like 30% or 40% dodge rate which was crazy OP. Block Idk as I stated I haven't felt a major difference. Maybe a tiny difference but I still get a good amount of blocks going for me. So if it nerfed it doesn't matter if you have tons of block on you.

Comment

i feel the same dude, dodge still working well but block suk. in 3 day in battle i only block once. i have 2180 points of block. *** it, lvl 5 block gem transposer useless. i think we should go back to hp or mdef, like a normal hybrid knight. there will be no block knight from now on i think.

Comment

Working...
                      X