Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No more whine about cloths, you just use a rage rune and you have it for free.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more whine about cloths, you just use a rage rune and you have it for free.

Is unless to hire people whine about cloths.

Cloths have only do this game more fair for both archer and kniths vs mage.

Mage has allways start me aoe and kill troops.
    If man pay or get cloths for free is same thing is only more fire for true can i tell that yellow astro have become for weak.

Block, Dodge dosent do mutch now vs cloths people. But this become maby fixit do you get red astrals later.
    Troops lvl 40 is for weak base stats troops have lvl 58 and max 58 in everything in acadhemy them are still weak. But this become fixit in lvl 50 troops.

After i think everything coming me more balans again.

For you some whine about them start me rage 45+ vs lvl 1 cloths. you can fixit for free you dont need cloth dosent give anything else that rage. You can easy fix it me use a rage rune.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

You don't play a mage.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Though I don't mind the clothes, I'm surprised there haven't been some posts stating how difficult it is to secure rage runes in general. You cannot compete against innate bonus rage.

Comment

rage rune are more preciuous to use for Demon Temple rather than waste it on PvP ==
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

show me a way to get a constant rage-rune support !

Comment

Yeah where to get rage runes? when i do blessing and 20 solo dungeon if im lucky i get 2 lvl25 rage rune for add 25 rage or so... thats still no match And cant buy it with vouchers so what rage runes you refer to?

Comment

i think dwmedia doesn't play wartune too often

Comment

When I say compete, I mean not the fact that it's OP - I mean to get the same rage, by getting rage runes, is extremely difficult.

Comment

I allways wash runes in a duell there i know i need it.

Archer fight strong kniths or trippel aoe mage i use Gurdian rune for defens more, and kniths i use allways more rage run start me 63 rage one aoe down at 12 rage.
                  And for get 30 rage me archer need 3 x crit in row is not easy so we need normalt maby 5-8 shots before we have rage again for sometihing other that AS, MS.

And before that we are dead.

So i use rage rune for draw DS, after a Gurdian again everything depends of how its going in a duell, man need to play me tatical to win over some people.
                  And some people is only just shot for win.

Man can not allways go after gear man need have some tatical to sometimes :9

But man learn how man play after a while

Runes and stun have save me alot of times frome die.
                  Last edited by dwmedia; 03-03-2013, 05:47 PM.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I take it you haven't see how you'll desperately need rage rune on Demon Temple, MPD lvl 65 plus, your gear are PvP set and not PvE.
                    Sometime I play archer for that dungeon and I know how every archer want to curse the last boss for burning they're rage rune (hell, even as mage I already cry remembering this dungeon take me more than 10 rage rune lvl 3,4 or 5 for 3 run without any fail).
                    Trust me, after you reach this dungeon, you'll want to save all of your rage rune. Right now my party (for archer) always nag me to get rage rune sooner.

Yes, rune help you a lot in duel, but still, rage rune can't be bought from shop. Its purely luck when you get 5 on bless or some from cata and duel card draw.
                    So, it's not constan like how clothes will ALWAYS give you more rage to start.
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Archer and Knight now can do groups attack after cloth system came out. After our troops die, we defenseless. No more tank and low HP with PDEF+ PDEF D:
                      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                      X