Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POINTS in Mystery shop.....some one say YES pls!..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POINTS in Mystery shop.....some one say YES pls!..

In the mystery shop,some says every 45 balens,...you earned 1 point...
    my idea here is to make this thing quite fair for non cashers..
    how about reaching 100 devotion...all of us can earn 2 or 3 point/s in the mystry shop...
    this would be really helpful for non cashers...thats atleast you r2s' can do for non balens user...
    to make it clear,this suggestion is open to all cashers and non cashers.....
    r2's i'm not a full casher....i already approach lvl 60...and still feel left behind...i've been loyal to this game...can you guys gift me a baby wings...cause i cant afford :confused: just send me notifications and i'll pm you my poor character...baby wings will be more than enough...:p...haha shame on me...

hmmm..many already viewed but i guess all of you are rich....
    r2's i'm not a full casher....i already approach lvl 60...and still feel left behind...i've been loyal to this game...can you guys gift me a baby wings...cause i cant afford :confused: just send me notifications and i'll pm you my poor character...baby wings will be more than enough...:p...haha shame on me...

Comment

nice idea, +1 vote

Comment

+1 for this idea

Comment

Cashed before and I agree 100% with this idea, or something along the lines. There's got to be a little bit of leverage and 100 devotion would definitely help give a chance but even then it would take a very long time to get a Lvl 4 Gem.
          Kabam Server 3 US East - ExploiT - Level 61 Archer

Comment

Working...
          X