Clear All

• 1.5 patch part 2 will make knight be worst ever

patch 1.5 part 1:

block nerf;
    illusion nerf;
    critical increase;

patch 1.5 part 2:

New troop.

Be careful to comment. for the upcoming 2 new troops, most of us will use the melee. That is because the magic troop only use AOE dmg spell and it sux.

Come back to our topic. The new melee troop has doubled the pdef currently knight troop has. In other words, when a knight fight a mage, it will take the knight forever to clear those new troops. while mage still use 2 AOE spells and they are all gone.

I have told you guys all the truth few months ago about block, future of knight etc...

Dont be silly saying "i dont believe this"...Chinese server flooded with complain about knight at patch 1.5, this is the biggest complain among that time. What is funy here is, even before this worst condition incoming, players already start to complain about knight so much.

Wait and see, complain more.

Well, finally I think I have to give you guys some positive news about knight as well.

In patch 1.6, every class will get new skills and they eliminate runes. Knight will get the heal skill for themsevles and thats a lot of heal. Trust me lol. And, during one battle, usually you can heal yourself 2 times. By that time, it will be mage start to whine.
    Last edited by rorolfgame; 03-02-2013, 09:15 AM.

but man, we are still patching 1.5, the patch 1.6 will not come to us in near future, at least 3 months, so knights here will keep struggling with doom feeling within several months since now.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by rorolfgame View Post
      patch 1.5 part 1:

block nerf;
      illusion nerf;
      critical increase;

patch 1.5 part 2:

New troop.

Be careful to comment. for the upcoming 2 new troops, most of us will use the melee. That is because the magic troop only use AOE dmg spell and it sux.

Come back to our topic. The new melee troop has doubled the pdef currently knight troop has. In other words, when a knight fight a mage, it will take the knight forever to clear those new troops. while mage still use 2 AOE spells and they are all gone.

I have told you guys all the truth few months ago about block, future of knight etc...

Dont be silly saying "i dont believe this"...Chinese server flooded with complain about knight at patch 1.5, this is the biggest complain among that time. What is funy here is, even before this worst condition incoming, players already start to complain about knight so much.

Well, finally I think I have to give you guys some positive news about knight as well.

In patch 1.6, every class will get new skills and they eliminate runes. Knight will get the heal skill for themsevles and thats a lot of heal. Trust me lol. And, during one battle, usually you can heal yourself 2 times. By that time, it will be mage start to whine.
      Lol with how R2 works don't be surprised if patch 1,6 don't have the knight stuff :P

Comment

knight still op...
        crit never increase FYI.
        illusion nerf - well all class
        block - not nerf just return to what it should b.
        so now 2k crit = 2k block chance
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

All i can say is wartune and r2 hates knights!!!
          As u said mages are still pwning ours ***** with aoe and it seems this **** will go on for ever new troops ye just great im already dead if i have to attack troops more then 2x and troops with even more Pdef im dead ...

And what the *** is it with wb... archers are criting like crazy, even mages are complaining about them now.
          Do u even realize how much gold/daru advantage do archers have vs knights now that im at 70ish... we knights have the lowest gain from start and its seems this will go till end. I DEMAND COMPENSATION!!!!
          About how greedy r2 is i whined in other thread already
          Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-03-2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rorolfgame View Post
            patch 1.5 part 1:

block nerf;
            illusion nerf;
            critical increase;

patch 1.5 part 2:

New troop.

So how you know about 1.6 patch? Dont tell me its from chinese wartune. English wartune isnt everything the same with chinese wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by zemo01 View Post
              All i can say is wartune and r2 ****** hates knights!!!
              As u said mages are still pwning ours ***** with aoe and it seems this **** will go on for ever new troops ye just great im already dead if i have to attack troops more then 2x and troops with even more Pdef im dead ...

And what the *** is it with wb... archers are criting like crazy, even mages are complaining about them now.
              Do u even realize how much gold/daru advantage do archers have vs knights now that im at 70ish... we knights have the lowest gain from start and its seems this will go till end. I DEMAND COMPENSATION!!!!
              About how greedy r2 is i whined in other thread already
              they called the power of balen.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R23416833 View Post
                So how you know about 1.6 patch? Dont tell me its from chinese wartune. English wartune isnt everything the same with chinese wartune.
                Lol. I can tell you more about this game.

You know mainland china veriosn doesn't have summoner limit at all right? They never ever implemented that.

Well, you will say" how the heck we do that?" Let me tel you the stupid story from beginning.

Wartune has bunch of verisons all ove the world. taiwan also has their verison of wartune. Starting from last Nov., they implemented summoner limit. At very beginning, it was 8 time per run. Players whining so hard there and r2 explains as "mainland china verision is a trial version. You guys need to enjoy this game outside of china." yes, the excuse is stupid but that was the statement.

After that, mass players start to complain more and quit, finally Taiwan version changed the summoner limit to 20 times per run.

Later on, they canceled the summoner limit and now r2 scre.w us by setting up a even more stringent rule --- 5 times.

Come back to this topic. You said "English wartune isnt everything the same with chinese wartune." well, what I can say is your ignorance. I know too well about this game's history. Soon, the runes will be canceled, I mean in patch 1.5.1, they will do that. They wont change big frame of this game but at small points, they will do some change. I can tell you they definitely will implemnt the so called "rune skill" in patch 1.6

Comment

I find it funny how it is the knights n mages complaining about their char when they always pwn in PVP. Us archers get no benefits other than lots of gold/daru from wb which let me ask you how is that going to help us kill mages/knights? our guild skills n troops and tech are all maxed out and yet we're still getting pwned. Yet not alot of archers seem to be complaining here (probably because most of us quit). I will only say suck it up and deal with it. If us archers can handle losing all the time in PVP I don't see why the other classes should complain especially the ones owning pvp all the time.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I still have no clue what all these complaints about knights block is. I really don't notice a thing and I still block a lot of times. If there was a nerf then it isn't a huge one. It seems more block the better you have now which is suppose to be like that. Illusion isn't nerfed. It was fixed to how the % should be. If it's 10% chance then it should be 10% chance. Not like 30-40% chance to dodge like before. That was just too OP.

Comment

If you said Mage start to whine in patch 1.6 then why are you whining right now? Knight in my server is freaken strong. What are you talking about?
                      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

i have 2180 points of block, but for 3 days after the 1.5 patch only 1 time block come out. i bought lvl5 block gem transposer to get to that point, and now it useless. r2 r u gonna fix this or it is it should be? and now im confuse about my build. why u not fix that mage aoe, why u screw us knight. please give us a clue, should we continue wit our block or change it? because witout that block now im really screw against mage.

Comment

What do you mean "runes will be eliminated"? No more Rage Runes, Thunder Runes? I use Thunder runes all the time in PvP ing to beat people with higher Angel troops than my little ol' Knights. Hmmm......

Comment

Originally posted by R23416833 View Post
                            Well... it IS everything the chinese wartune is, just the prices here are insane

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              I find it funny how it is the knights n mages complaining about their char when they always pwn in PVP. Us archers get no benefits other than lots of gold/daru from wb which let me ask you how is that going to help us kill mages/knights? our guild skills n troops and tech are all maxed out and yet we're still getting pwned. Yet not alot of archers seem to be complaining here (probably because most of us quit). I will only say suck it up and deal with it. If us archers can handle losing all the time in PVP I don't see why the other classes should complain especially the ones owning pvp all the time.
                              Gold should not be favored to ANY class as EVERY class needs it.

Here's what I find a treat: Virtually EVERY event is a DPS event. Who are our DPSers/DDs? I'll leave that for you to figure out. I'd give up some PVP love (debatable with PvE set) for some shift to knight's game.

Comment

Working...
                              X