MAGE Astrals :)and socket (question)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGE Astrals :)and socket (question)

So looked around a few guides and am trying to figure out which way i want to go ...
    Seen something about Going crit,Life,and Matk astrals, But then what gems am i supposed to socket ??:S or should i socket matk,end,crit gems
    and find some other astrals any help or advice givin would be great

Okay, first of all: Don't go critmage. Critmage is only good if you can acquire over 4k crit and i doubt you can.
    People have asked me when i will go for crit. The answer is simple: when i am sure i can get over 3,5-4k crit. That is only possible with high lvl crit astral and Imperial Commander title or Lord Divine, good crit refines ad crit gems on eachpiece of gear. So not anytime soon :P Critmage is a late game build.

Now back to the topic. Socket MATK, PDEF and MDEF/HP. Astrals should be MATK, MDEF, PDEF, Will Destroyer, Goddess Blessing ...
    I wrote a guide so if you want to know more follow the link in my signature.

--cheers
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Crit mage is only good at wb i can stay on top 10 (only 2 mages on top and rest archers)

Comment

Originally posted by natedogg899 View Post
        So looked around a few guides and am trying to figure out which way i want to go ...
        Seen something about Going crit,Life,and Matk astrals, But then what gems am i supposed to socket ??:S or should i socket matk,end,crit gems
        and find some other astrals any help or advice givin would be great

Matk
        Hp
        Pdef/mdef

use those 3 gems. use will destroyer(astral) and crit type mage is weak in pvp

Comment

lol? will + crit? did you ever read descriptions?

Comment

A crit mage is excellent. If you can get enough Crit stacked up. However it takes more slots for astrals and gems to work properly. Thus a crit mage is usually a late game build.

Personally - I run MATK, PDEF, Will Destroyer and Goddess blessing astrals, with equal MATK, MDEF & PDEF gems on all pieces of equipment.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
              lol? will + crit? did you ever read descriptions?
              Did you even read the post? OP didnt even mention will.

Comment

Working...
              X