Petals and the pig.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petals and the pig.

I think due to r2's poor planning of events and maintenance I think they should give everyone the pig mount just to say hey we screwed up sorry. You canceled events with no compensation screwing many players out of mount they worked planned and saved for all month. Oh and i have my pig and expect nothing but feel the others should get this please consider my suggestion do the right thing show us you care about players not just $$$$. The main reason I left my last game I had been playing for a year or more was due to Kabams treatment of their players, which is the main reason I stayed with wartune is that you guys cared about players and compensated for everything which was awesome but lately you have been getting tighter and tighter with compensation to the point where you arent doing it when you should I am a casher and plan to play wartune for a while but plz get back to how you were they are electronic items not like you pay for materials just write some code and take care of your players
    Last edited by Zolkk; 03-02-2013, 09:18 PM.

Originally posted by Zolkk View Post
    I think due to r2's poor planning of events and maintenance I think they should give everyone the pig mount just to say hey we screwed up sorry. You canceled events with no compensation screwing many players out of mount they worked planned and saved for all month. Oh and i have my pig and expect nothing but feel the others should get this please consider my suggestion do the right thing show us you care about players not just $$$$. The main reason I left my last game I had been playing for a year or more was due to Kabams treatment of their players, which is the main reason I stayed with wartune is that you guys cared about players and compensated for everything which was awesome but lately you have been getting tighter and tighter with compensation to the point where you arent doing it when you should I am a casher and plan to play wartune for a while but plz get back to how you were they are electronic items not like you pay for materials just write some code and take care of your players
    Though I feel your pain, you can't be serious about giving everyone the mount instantaneously - at *most* possibly a few petals due to issues.

Insofar as compensation goes, though it's a far cry from what would be won at guild battles or the world boss, the packs have been some of the largest ever.

Comment

LoL yes i am serious about the mount and actually not my pain i hot my pig already and also we lost 2000 insignia 2000 honor that would be awesome of em to compensate us there i have had to go all week with no medallion it sucks I wasnt told that gb would be canceled ahead of time so I could plan for that no rhats my pain

Comment

Originally posted by Zolkk View Post
        LoL yes i am serious about the mount and actually not my pain i hot my pig already and also we lost 2000 insignia 2000 honor that would be awesome of em to compensate us there i have had to go all week with no medallion it sucks I wasnt told that gb would be canceled ahead of time so I could plan for that no rhats my pain
        Grats on your pig.

Whenever there's a major patch, you can expect GBs to be cancelled for the week. The moment this was announced, you should have stockpiled a bit.

Comment

Well honestly i don't want that pig

cause i hate pigs and rabbits

instead it would be nice if r2 gave us the jaguar mount or the nightshade mount or underworld mount for players below S70 thats from S1 to S70
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The ones I feel sorry for are the ones that figured they wouldn't get the pig so they spent the petals. Now it's extended and as of yet the quests for petals is not added to the game. So there is a giant sense of being had by a lot of players.
            Last edited by Serrin; 03-03-2013, 02:33 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Exactly Morrigana and with a little bit pf planning and disclosing the possible extension it could of been avoided as well as the petals lost from missed events due to maintenance, and yes they should of extended the event as well some one is dropping the ball at r2 and the best way I can think of for them to do right by their customers and thats what we are essentially they should give it to all just to be fair. and for us who have it no crying we got pig already so we are unaffected either way.
              Last edited by Zolkk; 03-03-2013, 04:28 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
              X