X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
    sux that crusaders can get 2 dryads and kill me for 200 honor ..... where's my chance to farm honor for 2 months? I just got up to bully level, got beaten for months on end, just to get beaten again cuz I'm higher rank and less cash :/
    You can't have "got beaten for months on end" and higher rank than other players your level. You must have done a lot of beating to others, and now getting your payback.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    sux that crusaders can get 2 dryads and kill me for 200 honor ..... where's my chance to farm honor for 2 months? I just got up to bully level, got beaten for months on end, just to get beaten again cuz I'm higher rank and less cash :/

Leave a comment:

• Ffive
    replied
    BG not sux for hight bg players, farming honor never was so nice like now. Lots of ppl to kill.

Leave a comment:

• AlexandrusS5
    replied
    actually no, they need to have their points change now, 5 mins of running around without a point change still get kicked

Leave a comment:

• daveime
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    They kick you after 5 mins of afk now.
    Yeah I've seen it ... all they need to do is move in and out of holding area every 4 minutes to stay safe.

I was hoping for the ability for every other member of team to vote on kicking an AFKer ... or something a bit smarter in terms of automation, that requires players to cover a certain distance during the time, to keep them moving

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by daveime View Post
    ^this^

I had a phase of going in BG (when it was still single server) as I was saving for my 45 PvP set and needed the honor. Man, that was painfully slow as I was getting eaten alive by 70+. After that, I stayed away. Likewise, now I'm 53 and saving for my 55 PvP set, I'm back in the BG, and loving every minute of this new cross-server setup. Yes, I still get attacked and killed by those already with 55 PvP and clothes, but I'm not complaining, I'm reaping 1500 to 2000 honor a match, and managed to advance two honor levels in 2 days, simply by fighting people on my own range ... 52 to 54.

I don't get the attraction of the BG after 55 to be honest ? Is it just for the medallion boost that you could achieve with a level 5 pot anyway ? Is it for bragging rights ? Or is it just to have yet ANOTHER friggen thing to wine about, while standing in the holding area AFKing and letting others do the work "because all the high levels won't play nice with me, whah".

The loudest whiners are ALWAYS the ones who never leave the holding area the entire 30 minutes of the battle ... the sooner they implement a voting system to kick AFKers, or better still autodetect people who simply aren't moving "enough" in the BG, the better.
    They kick you after 5 mins of afk now.

Leave a comment:

• daveime
    replied
    Why not just dont do BG at all?
    ^this^

I had a phase of going in BG (when it was still single server) as I was saving for my 45 PvP set and needed the honor. Man, that was painfully slow as I was getting eaten alive by 70+. After that, I stayed away. Likewise, now I'm 53 and saving for my 55 PvP set, I'm back in the BG, and loving every minute of this new cross-server setup. Yes, I still get attacked and killed by those already with 55 PvP and clothes, but I'm not complaining, I'm reaping 1500 to 2000 honor a match, and managed to advance two honor levels in 2 days, simply by fighting people on my own range ... 52 to 54.

I don't get the attraction of the BG after 55 to be honest ? Is it just for the medallion boost that you could achieve with a level 5 pot anyway ? Is it for bragging rights ? Or is it just to have yet ANOTHER friggen thing to wine about, while standing in the holding area AFKing and letting others do the work "because all the high levels won't play nice with me, whah".

The loudest whiners are ALWAYS the ones who never leave the holding area the entire 30 minutes of the battle ... the sooner they implement a voting system to kick AFKers, or better still autodetect people who simply aren't moving "enough" in the BG, the better.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    ...Then you have to play the waiting game until they advance in numerical honor.

I find it hard to believe you cannot "play it smart". Surely you can do things to mitigate losses and enhance your probability of winning. If you have an inflated numerical honor, it means in order to advance, you'll have to be far more cautious. If the BG is hyper BR'ed, eat the AFK penalty or jury-rig something together.

Or wait 6 months as a VIP to secure 5+. 15 months for 9, give or take.
    Why not just dont do BG at all? Seriously idk whats up with you but it seems you never disagree with anything R2 does.They can make socket rods cost 100 dollars each and you probably say "OH good job R2!" Not trying be an *** and apologize if I do but it just seems that nothing R2 does is wrong to you. The honor system and losing honor just promotes even more bullying and prevents players for even partaking in BG. The whole thing needs a revamp and I shouldn't have to wait 15+months or spend thousands of dollars to get VIP 9 just to play BG with no worries.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Again in the 60-69 bracket you can't play smart. since 90% of the population in that bracket are elite warriors and crusaders. Why? Idk maybe they decided to not BG until now so bc they knew they can earn more honor this way. The honor system needs a ravamp for sure. The loss is too great and sometimes you can't avoid facing lower ranks.
    ...Then you have to play the waiting game until they advance in numerical honor.

I find it hard to believe you cannot "play it smart". Surely you can do things to mitigate losses and enhance your probability of winning. If you have an inflated numerical honor, it means in order to advance, you'll have to be far more cautious. If the BG is hyper BR'ed, eat the AFK penalty or jury-rig something together.

Or wait 6 months as a VIP to secure 5+. 15 months for 9, give or take.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by rembo View Post
    the bg for normal cashers and non cashers with lv70+ is completely destroyed!!! this will only result in more people quitting the game. im not saying the bg was fair before the update, but this is insane!!! how the hell do you beat a player that spend thousands of dollars on this game???
    At 70+, the strategy is far more difficult. All you can do is stack dryads and play the best game you can. If your numerical honor was inflated against your BR, you'll lose if you are not careful - and lose royally. Note the players and ranks. Dance around the guardians. Most 70+ will allow you to get a cart - but if you are looking to gain honor, it will be very difficult.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by rembo View Post
    the bg for normal cashers and non cashers with lv70+ is completely destroyed!!! this will only result in more people quitting the game. im not saying the bg was fair before the update, but this is insane!!! how the hell do you beat a player that spend thousands of dollars on this game???
    Get 100% dryad that's how.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    There will be an element of randomness in changed brackets a bit in 1.6X, so all is not lost.

Honor system is fine as it is. Look at the honor title (though that's not perfect in and of itself) and if it's higher than yours, you either will win and get a decent chunk of honor or you lose and lose little. If you try and take on a lower honor titled player, that's a risk as it's the opposite of the above. The "exciting" part is fighting a similar honor titled player as you do not know if you are above or below. Hedge your bets.

It's always been about playing smart, teamwork (long forgotten) and, well, BR. I know players don't appreciate that fact but it's there.
    Again in the 60-69 bracket you can't play smart. since 90% of the population in that bracket are elite warriors and crusaders. Why? Idk maybe they decided to not BG until now so bc they knew they can earn more honor this way. The honor system needs a ravamp for sure. The loss is too great and sometimes you can't avoid facing lower ranks.

Leave a comment:

• rembo
    replied
    YOU CAN`T!!!! maybe r2 is hoping people will spend the same amount of money too catch up too them? maybe there not smart enough too know that that won`t happen. if they make a few changes too this game and give all the players a more fair chance at the game, and lower the prices, then they will make more money then they do now! players have 2 option right now,1 spend massive dollars and still get your azz kicked, 2 quit the game. what do you think 99% of the players will do????

Leave a comment:

• rembo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jadestone74
    replied
    How about the lvl 39s with 30+k br who refuse to level so they can milk noobie battleground? My server is a week old now and I am constantly seeing them in battle. How about they get over themselves and move on? I like to taunt them with calls of "Afraid of being a small fish in a big pond?" I know it wasn't fun to move on to the lvl 40+ bg when my first char leveled but it is part of the game. Personally I love the cross server bg.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X