Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross server battle ground sucks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danielwright View Post
    As far as im concerned the new cross server BG is now for cashers only. i was doing very well in battle grounds before this now i loose every time. its a joke r2... u have ruined another great game beacuse of your greed for money.

Stack dryad can help you if you want to kill.
    I lost more than 700 in every single BG even though I kil 6-9 people.
    Ask why?
    To many Crusader player that chase me around when they already stack more than 30% Dryad and my tittle already Knight Crusader... Im not really suprise if seeing notice that I lose 400... Im not...
    Plus, Im on lvl 68 that rarely goes to Demon... you can imagine how minimum my exp to lvl up talent and giving chance for other to stun me.

So...
    What your actual problem?
    Becouse you can't kill? Becouse you can't farm honor?
    Don't tell me you want to win on every single battle. They're not NPC, they're player as well... if you want a static win, play offline game. You'll always win for sure when you reach lvl requirement.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

Do i have to remind about posts 2-3 weeks before about how unfair 40+ BG is ?
      What you asked - you got it.
      Your HS level is to low. Oh come on - dont do GB kills quest if you scared to loose honour. Level up HS to lvl20 and then go GB.
      Damn it - do you really think you HAVE to do something here. Its voluntary, especially BG. You can join and get your Q done.
      If you scared to loose honour - play safe, do not collect shards (its not mandatory too).
      If you want your kills - find someone 2 honour levels above you and suicide (-10 honour max)
      After 3-4 deaths - find someone with close BR and hopefully 1 honour rank above you and kill him
      voila - you got your 100+ honour and 1 BG kill
      Server: S5
      Honour title: Imperial Commander
      Balens ever bought: 0
      Have been VIP: 3 hours
      Current level: 80

Comment

i think it should be as 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, thats how it should be in battle grounds this way ever one gets a chance in the area

Comment

Originally posted by drphil69er View Post
          i think it should be as 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, thats how it should be in battle grounds this way ever one gets a chance in the area

+100 most definitely

Comment

Gonna ask them to change the map to match this too?
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Why stop there? Why not just have 40s-41, 42-43, 44-45, etc. The levels arn't what make it a problem. It is the amount of honor loss you get from lower ranks. So what needs a revamp is the honor loss system of the game. Fix that and then everything will be fine. Who cares if your a lower lvl if you arn't crusader and you lose a match. You don't lose anything but time. The brackets are fine as is. Just fix the damn honor loss system and make it more fair.

Comment

Some love, some hate. I get 3k/day at xsbg so i love it.

Comment

There will be an element of randomness in changed brackets a bit in 1.6X, so all is not lost.

Honor system is fine as it is. Look at the honor title (though that's not perfect in and of itself) and if it's higher than yours, you either will win and get a decent chunk of honor or you lose and lose little. If you try and take on a lower honor titled player, that's a risk as it's the opposite of the above. The "exciting" part is fighting a similar honor titled player as you do not know if you are above or below. Hedge your bets.

It's always been about playing smart, teamwork (long forgotten) and, well, BR. I know players don't appreciate that fact but it's there.

Comment

How about the lvl 39s with 30+k br who refuse to level so they can milk noobie battleground? My server is a week old now and I am constantly seeing them in battle. How about they get over themselves and move on? I like to taunt them with calls of "Afraid of being a small fish in a big pond?" I know it wasn't fun to move on to the lvl 40+ bg when my first char leveled but it is part of the game. Personally I love the cross server bg.
                    Call me Cupid...of Death

Jade
                    Archer
                    Misfits Guild
                    s174

Comment

the bg for normal cashers and non cashers with lv70+ is completely destroyed!!! this will only result in more people quitting the game. im not saying the bg was fair before the update, but this is insane!!! how the hell do you beat a player that spend thousands of dollars on this game???

Comment

YOU CAN`T!!!! maybe r2 is hoping people will spend the same amount of money too catch up too them? maybe there not smart enough too know that that won`t happen. if they make a few changes too this game and give all the players a more fair chance at the game, and lower the prices, then they will make more money then they do now! players have 2 option right now,1 spend massive dollars and still get your azz kicked, 2 quit the game. what do you think 99% of the players will do????

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          There will be an element of randomness in changed brackets a bit in 1.6X, so all is not lost.

Honor system is fine as it is. Look at the honor title (though that's not perfect in and of itself) and if it's higher than yours, you either will win and get a decent chunk of honor or you lose and lose little. If you try and take on a lower honor titled player, that's a risk as it's the opposite of the above. The "exciting" part is fighting a similar honor titled player as you do not know if you are above or below. Hedge your bets.

It's always been about playing smart, teamwork (long forgotten) and, well, BR. I know players don't appreciate that fact but it's there.
                          Again in the 60-69 bracket you can't play smart. since 90% of the population in that bracket are elite warriors and crusaders. Why? Idk maybe they decided to not BG until now so bc they knew they can earn more honor this way. The honor system needs a ravamp for sure. The loss is too great and sometimes you can't avoid facing lower ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by rembo View Post
                            the bg for normal cashers and non cashers with lv70+ is completely destroyed!!! this will only result in more people quitting the game. im not saying the bg was fair before the update, but this is insane!!! how the hell do you beat a player that spend thousands of dollars on this game???
                            Get 100% dryad that's how.

Comment

Originally posted by rembo View Post
                              At 70+, the strategy is far more difficult. All you can do is stack dryads and play the best game you can. If your numerical honor was inflated against your BR, you'll lose if you are not careful - and lose royally. Note the players and ranks. Dance around the guardians. Most 70+ will allow you to get a cart - but if you are looking to gain honor, it will be very difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                                Again in the 60-69 bracket you can't play smart. since 90% of the population in that bracket are elite warriors and crusaders. Why? Idk maybe they decided to not BG until now so bc they knew they can earn more honor this way. The honor system needs a ravamp for sure. The loss is too great and sometimes you can't avoid facing lower ranks.
                                ...Then you have to play the waiting game until they advance in numerical honor.

I find it hard to believe you cannot "play it smart". Surely you can do things to mitigate losses and enhance your probability of winning. If you have an inflated numerical honor, it means in order to advance, you'll have to be far more cautious. If the BG is hyper BR'ed, eat the AFK penalty or jury-rig something together.

Or wait 6 months as a VIP to secure 5+. 15 months for 9, give or take.

Comment

Working...
                                X