Cross server battle ground sucks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrBaconMD View Post
    tl;dr: [ATTACH=CONFIG]35354[/ATTACH] <- here's the world's smallest violin. Go to town.
    OMG LMFAO! I <3 you man! I miss your forum posts!
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      And so, at the risk of getting a "duh" statement, I'll say it. If you sole aim is to increase honor and in your current BG of your bracket has too many low numerically honored players, you're forced to play defensive. No more cart runs unless you want to take a risk. Dance around guardians. Use a morph card (unless they fixed this - it worked pre 1.5X). Piggyback on players moving around. Use your (slight) speed bonus/advantage against players who are on a kill streak. Or, eat the 5 minute honor debuff and try another BG after those 5 minutes.
      Well, that makes sense for that aim. (Though as you said, super annoying XD) But umm... ^_^a what if your sole aim in BG is to gather those crystals without losing honor? Cuz the crystals have been my goal since the beginning, but I'd rather not lose all my honor in the process ^_^V Don't suppose I could claim diplomatic immunity and just be ignored by everyone could I? ^_~ That would be awesome.
      AyaSnow
      Phoenix
      Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
        Well, that makes sense for that aim. (Though as you said, super annoying XD) But umm... ^_^a what if your sole aim in BG is to gather those crystals without losing honor? Cuz the crystals have been my goal since the beginning, but I'd rather not lose all my honor in the process ^_^V Don't suppose I could claim diplomatic immunity and just be ignored by everyone could I? ^_~ That would be awesome.
        You know the answer. Those crystals will be the death of all honor.

I guess if there are only a couple spoilers (players with high BR but low honor) you could try social engineering - and try and talk your way to a truce.

Just curious are you at honor reducing VIP level? You don't have to answer of course.

Comment

Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
          through game play you have acquired enough honour to be a worth while target for honour farming. Or not acquired enough so that peeps think you're weak and an easy kill.

Either way you're a target...
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Um, I think I'm VIP level 5... so I guess I must be really bad XD Cuz I still lost 400 honor first time I tried CSBG ^_^a
            AyaSnow
            Phoenix
            Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
              As a better player on my server I hate the CS BG, but I always have hated BG if we are being completely honest. The new BG is just a hot steaming pile. At lvl 60, I'm fighting ppl in 100% legendary equipment I have zero chance at winning unless I die multiple times to kill 1. The honor loss taken to get enough dryads to kill 1 player simply isn't worth the effort at all. *It should also be noted I was never an honor farmer I got my two kills and ran carts for the duration unless I was attacked which only happened if someone mis-clicked me.

All in all, I bought the clothes and the cat (hey I'm female) but I will not upgrade the clothes any further, nor will I spend a dime more. Debating whether or not to even keep VIP. I've skipped everything but WB the last two days and blitzed. No MPs, no GA, no BG, this patch was the nail in the coffin that has had me finding other things to do lately. The pay to win scale is dipped just too far on the pay side and not nearly worth the price of achievement.
              Same here I am doing max maybe 4 kills before , and often misclick , I never exagerate on kill and I dont want to do more 2 for me is all enough. But the issue is you kill 2 and earn around96honors but you just got attacked by one little crusader and bang you loose 200 honors and maybe more ;(( and than what how many kills I have to do to gain that back ..better forget about it.

Than when I am lucky enough got my two kills , I am just very impress and just dont want to move the rest of the game ,, ,and where is my fun there? Its not the cross -server that I dont like ... but the unbalance ways to earn honor versus to loose a tones.

Now I should just let them killing me over and over till I return crusader ,but by the meantimes founding another ways to increase my br and level ... and than killing with smile all those higher rank )) how fun is that

Comment

how about a simple solution to this arguement. when doing higher level multis you can pick between normal and nightmare. why not have the choice when entering bg to go cross server or stay on your own server? that would end all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by sucubae View Post
                  how about a simple solution to this arguement. when doing higher level multis you can pick between normal and nightmare. why not have the choice when entering bg to go cross server or stay on your own server? that would end all of this.
                  If you segregated by server (read: your choice), BGs for upper levels would be the same ol' BG over and over.

Comment

at keast then it is then a choice and no complaints. if they choose to play bg same server then the lower levels get stuck with higher levels, it is at least their choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by sucubae View Post
                      at keast then it is then a choice and no complaints. if they choose to play bg same server then the lower levels get stuck with higher levels, it is at least their choice.
                      Oh, if they do that, I'll just pick my server and cart.

There will be a complaint though. Honor loss.

Comment

• I hated this new BG system cause i'm from S-61 and i'm one of the few lvl 70 players there, and well, S-2 Players, for example, were already at this level when the talents stuff came, so, well, 3 round stun fights almost everytime. Even with a fair BR in comparison, the exp ahead they have is a massive difference, which the level range can't really be used to match players. I know with time it tends to get better, but still, until that time comes when people can't level their astral anymore, i won't be doing BGs, just entering and going out for the easy quest completion.

Comment

• that matches reports I am hearing of not that many level 70+ players in the BG because the majority of them were farmed immediately, and stood no chance of fighting back against veteran, established players
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                            that matches reports I am hearing of not that many level 70+ players in the BG because the majority of them were farmed immediately, and stood no chance of fighting back against veteran, established players
                            That's how it is in all BGs not just 70s+ All crusaders, knight crusaders, and elite crusaders farm higher ranks.

Comment

• Cross server was fun for non spenders - Now cross server sucks not because of the people paying for the extra benefits, but because people found it moore effective to sit away from keyboard and still get the honor reward ... this has to end or the people paying will sooner or later decide to leave for other games.

Do something about it ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                                quite fun to fight guys with 3-4 months headstart ahead of us lol. really fair indeed. "chance to fight fairly" .. i nearly fell of my chair laughing at that one lol
                                Is this your first MMO? How do you play games like WoW, EQ or DAoC when servers are over 5 years old? At least in this game you have the option to cash and catch up.

Comment

Working...
                                X