Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arintal
    replied
    Very fun to fight early servers lvl 59s with 52k br. You know all that months of mount whips,soul crystals and crypt,guild horse.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
    quite fun to fight guys with 3-4 months headstart ahead of us lol. really fair indeed. "chance to fight fairly" .. i nearly fell of my chair laughing at that one lol
    This aspect regarding server age hurts the most at 70+, then at 60-69, but overall it's a welcome change.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblue
    replied
    quite fun to fight guys with 3-4 months headstart ahead of us lol. really fair indeed. "chance to fight fairly" .. i nearly fell of my chair laughing at that one lol

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    You were owning people 20 levels below you and enjoying it. Now you finally have a chance to fight fairly and you cry?
    ^_^ this
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Cross server BG is the best event in the game at the moment.
    Definitely

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Cross server BG is the best event in the game at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    no one can afford to fight fairly due to the massive honor loss every time you lose to someone with a lower rank

now if that massive honor loss wasnt there then no one would have that much of a problem with dying, at least explain the whole picture and no just bits of it

and for those players in the lv70 range is tough due to less players in a bg and the fact that some of the strongest players haunt lv70 bgs, tough to score wins and losing does you no favors, decreasing your honor/rank

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    You were owning people 20 levels below you and enjoying it. Now you finally have a chance to fight fairly and you cry?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X