No announcement yet.

Why do you hate knights so badly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for a 49, but not so great in the 50-59 range. Top mages in my server had 5k more hp than you and 13k unbuffed magic attack when when they hit 55. Took until I managed to pass 10k mdef before they stopped being a threat. And one of them has ~9.5k pdef and we fight pretty evenly now.

But this thread isn't about "hey look at me, I can min-max with no block and do really well against people who are under level 50." The real question is why are events so much more difficult than they used to be for us? Why are the timings for slasher double-hits on WB only a millisecond long (I've finally managed to find them, sure, and I'm always in top 10, sure, but I'm 2k br higher than the rest of the server right now, riding on my Therion buff that I popped for the Legends of Balenor event (which still hasn't payed out, if any devs are reading this *evil eye*)). Why is Illusion now entirely useless? I took a little test run in the arena and it took 7 fights to hit one dodge. I'm pretty sure I was hit more than 10 times in those 7 fights, so you'd think my 10% dodge rate would have kicked in sooner. But nope, 5 more fights until the next one. And then one or two more for the rest of the 30. 10% my behind. Just about every knight on my server relied on Illusion to gamble against Thunderer, and now that the gamble is a 2 or 3% dodge chance, it isn't worth it, so we're all switching to Goddess Blessing, which at least seems mostly accurate.

So, good on you for staying 49, with a full list of unfulfilled quests, until you can beat everyone your own level or lower, but those of us with block would like to know why it's no longer as effective when crit has been bumped to ridiculous levels, despite the general expectation that those two stats are two sides of the same coin.

-Snoop
    S92

Comment

U said not for me but "The real question is why are events so much more difficult than they used to be for us?" you are including me again in your statement correct your statement "used to be fore us level 50+"... You guyz really always generalize "us" specify the level always coz in there I am still included... Hard to teach you guyz...

Comment

In my server s85 there SkyRocksJr is top 1 in all and he is a knight... top in solo arena, top in world boss and top in everything try making a char in s85 and see for yourselves... In s85 almost all knights are strong that is because we concentrate on pdef and mdef try changing your block build knight in a pure def build kinight and see what happens... in bracket 40-49 make your def 9k no one can damage you and in bracket 50-59 making your def 13k no one can damage you coz i have a mage in level 59... but in 69 and 79 i cannot advise how much def you need I have no char that I leveled until 60+...

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
          U said not for me but "The real question is why are events so much more difficult than they used to be for us?" you are including me again in your statement correct your statement "used to be fore us level 50+"... You guyz really always generalize "us" specify the level always coz in there I am still included... Hard to teach you guyz...
          When you level to 60+, you'll understand more. 70+ will teach a lesson in humility.

We told you this before DMC. 49 is nowhere near endgame. Enjoy your kills and camp XP/talents @ 50. Each bracket you ascend will get progressively more difficult - by design.

Comment

Originally posted by R24008047 View Post
            and high lvl medalion has crit stat. Since most mage and knights use will destroyer astral that stat useless, so again this game is aobut archers.
            high level medallion has block stat, why don't your bias mind think about that? does archer have a use for block stat half as much as knight?

multi shot hit twice? do u know multi shot each hit is only 55% dmg? do you know you have 20% pdef against archers? do you know by using will destroyer you save a HUGE astral slot compared to archers using determination + sniper edge? does archers have agoran shield and a ton of damage reduction passives to tank nightmare mode dt? does archer's df work in nm mode bosses? does archer gain rage as easy as knights? is archer's delphic and delphic death star half as good as knights' enhanced delphic? (dmg increased is boosted for 6-7tmes because of the number of hits)

see, i hate whiners whose whines are hardly or absolutely not justified
            Last edited by shynnblue; 03-04-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
              high level medallion has block stat, why don't your bias mind think about that? does archer have a use for block stat half as much as knight?
              Though it has been nerfed a tad low end, I'm sure archers will enjoy the extra bit of block rating. Knights can go crit but this is only truly noticeable at WB. Everywhere else, is a no go.

Comment

Shynnblue is right all of you forgot what knights are suppose to be we are not supposed to be dodgers we dont have +20% dodge... Remember we have +20% hp then by god increase your hp to the max then we have +20% pdef does your so called crit gods have that no they havent and by that alone they can do less damage than we can damage them... In other words you high level whiners rely on what it is not fixed like dodge its only a chance a gamble... Make your pdef higher than those of the highest pattack of archers in your respective servers then try if that archer can hit you as hard as you can hit him... Strenght of a char is not measured by its level only but by its build if your build sucks then even if it is max level it will still suck GET IT... Instead of whining of how weak your knights are then think of a way how to improve the flaws and take advantage of the essentials which all you high level geeks forgot that we have the highest hp and highest pdef remember it always... WHINING and not THINKING is what makes anyone weak...

Comment

Working...
                X