World Boss Standin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Standin

I cant find anywhere how to use the standin for WB. could someone please explain

out in part 2 all i know

Comment

It's probably using balens.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        It's probably using balens.
        According to numerous sources, you're correct. I was really hoping that this would be added so that players who were lagging or do not have a spec'ed box could participate reliably.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          According to numerous sources, you're correct. I was really hoping that this would be added so that players who were lagging or do not have a spec'ed box could participate reliably.
          Seriously? Sigh. seems like everything now is balens, balens, balens. Let's just make this a paid to play game can we? Put a monthly subscription on it for like 30 dollars and let everyone have access to everything free? You be making much more money that way and more satisfied customers. This was one thing I was looking forward to bc then on days I can't or don't want to go to WB I can just use this. It's dumb that things like this have to cost balens. I understand the company needs to make money but they have plenty of other things that bring them the cash. I am a light casher myself and most of the time I understand this kind of stuff. However, this company is really showing that they want everything to be paid to play. Just turn it already into a paid to play game. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            Seriously? Sigh. seems like everything now is balens, balens, balens. Let's just make this a paid to play game can we? Put a monthly subscription on it for like 30 dollars and let everyone have access to everything free? You be making much more money that way and more satisfied customers. This was one thing I was looking forward to bc then on days I can't or don't want to go to WB I can just use this. It's dumb that things like this have to cost balens. I understand the company needs to make money but they have plenty of other things that bring them the cash. I am a light casher myself and most of the time I understand this kind of stuff. However, this company is really showing that they want everything to be paid to play. Just turn it already into a paid to play game. Seriously.
            From what I can tell, it's 'cheap'. 30 Balens per WB. I could be incorrect - and this figure could change upon migration to R2.

Comment

My guess is 500.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                My guess is 500.
                i love u condor <3

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  +1 like ur idea. From wat I've heard the Chinese version is subscription base, but they do have balens. However the balens there are incredibly cheap (from wat I remember hearing it's 150k balens for $17), and I wouldn't mind if that was implemeted here. Monthly subscription + 150k balens for $17 dollar beats anything we have and is a far better model then what we currently have.

Comment

chinese version is free to play
                    but you are correct, balens are much cheaper there and the prices are smaller too

Comment

Working...
                    X