No Addiction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Addiction

i found this 2 posts on the update thread and after reading them both,i blown myself laughing

(i avoided adding the names of the players that posted in respect for the one that posted the second post,since he praticaly buryed himself with it,so no need to hit the poor guy further)

some players are so addicted to gaming that they dont even see how deep it is...

First post:

"If you read the comments you can easily understand who is an addict. Addiction is something like this. it takes one's mind out of its head lolz. So say together with me i am an addict Hehe!!!"

Second post answering to the first:

"No addiction is sitting here waiting for the servers to come back online....."

yep,not even 1 single drop of addiction on that second one ...waiting 6/8h in front of a forum thread for the game to start again LMAO

And the point to this thread would be...?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      And the point to this thread would be...?
      He's referring to the monstrosity that is the update thread entitled, "Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST", comparing two users comments against one another. Names are THEOTTOMAN and Salamonius.

Is this game discussion though? Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        He's referring to the monstrosity that is the update thread entitled, "Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST", comparing two users comments against one another. Names are THEOTTOMAN and Salamonius.

Is this game discussion though? Who knows?

yep he is right

that thread size is...(no words)

Comment

Working...
        X