things to improve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things to improve

Mayby this was said already but im not gonna search threads 1 by 1 so..

First i wanna say i like wartune and i play on EU server. Down side of the game is the schedule system. Lately i really started to hate a game which tells me WHEN to be online and WHAT to do. I want to DO THINGS WHEN I WANT !
    As I said I play on EU server and timing for EU is terrible!!! For my time zone UTC+01:00 which is major EU time zone btw <.<
    So let's see how the game timing is for ppl with a job. Most ppl in EU work from 7:00 to 16:00 or from 8:00 to 17:00. I work from 8:00 to 16:30 and I need to travel for work. So when I come home it is like 5minutes after 2nd WB ended! Now another WB for me is at 23:00. I did not have problem to stay awake till that but since the new patch you moved BG to 23:00 which is the same time as WB !! And the next BG I can join is 1hour later! And also the gold mine capture time is 23:40 for me. This is simply too late for most of EU players so why do you call it an EU server??

Another thing i want to say is that you ruined the game for free players. Clothes and wing upgrade is just too much for free player to be a match for a casher. In a good game free player can achieve everything the casher can. It just takes longer. There are things like faster exp, more gold gain, better enchant chance, less honor lose etc. which you could buy for money. But to buy stats and rage which is a clear advantage in pvp.. come on. Free players should also have some alternative way how to obtain it also. If not I don't see a reason why they should keep playing. In other browser games I was playing before everyone got little premium currency from daily login reward and from the chest which you could obtain in a game. Those games were more "fair" and didn't bully ppl with some "free offers" to get 1 balen per one video watch I bet those games earned much more money also.

So please if you don't want to people to leave give us events more often, for example arena and BG could be every hour. 2 BGs in 1 hour was better than this new system that waste double your potions Or / Also give us better timings!
    Make craftable wings and clothes for free players and don't make stat difference too big or else free players will leave!
    Remove that new pop-up quest window!
    Improve WB system for ppl with life! For example if I miss 1st WB I will get 75% gold and daru bonus on second one! If i miss 2nd one also I will get 150% bonus on 3rd one!!
    Give us option to play when we like and not that when the games tells you! This schedule system really needs to improve if you want more happy and long term players!
    If you want to earn more cash you don't need to ruin the game for free players in the process! For example you could give us an option to gift shop items. Many cashers have friends who they would like to give a gift or two!
    Thank you for reading!
    Last edited by pedrosvk; 03-04-2013, 05:06 PM.

Yes i agree, and alot of stuff normaly go wen man are at works.

Allways missing first WB, 3 first bg osv. if am go visit my works.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
    X