Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Resume zum Letzten Patch. / Resume to last patch. ( letter to the Editor )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resume zum Letzten Patch. / Resume to last patch. ( letter to the Editor )

1. in Deutsch / german
    2. in English (google fulltext Translator)

grüße!

Als ich das erste mal von dem neuen Patch 1.5 hörte war ich zunächst Skeptisch und sagte mir du kannst erst über etwas urteilen wenn du auch etwas mehr darüber weist. Nun... seid einigen tagen ist das neue Patch online und ich konnte den einen oder anderen eindruck darüber gewinnen, um mir nun ein urteil darüber erlauben zu dürfen.

Viele Neuerungen find ich klasse jedoch gibt es auch einiges das weniger auf mein verständniss trifft und mir mehr und mehr schwer im magen liegt.

zu den Positiven dingen gehören definitiv der "World prosperity", das Neue Blitz-system, der Worldboss Bonus und das Astral-system. Ich finde auch gut das ihr Kleidung mit eingebaut habt auch wenn diese zum teil für ein Fantasy rollenspiel ganz chön abgehoben sind. und zu dem anderen spielern einen nicht sehr fairen vorteil verschaffen. zu dem kann man sich die sachen nur kaufen. was dem ganzen wiederum ein fettes Minus gibt. was wäre denn falsch wenn man reine aussehens Gegenstände auch im spiel selber finden kann in form von herumstehenden Kisten oder monster drops?

was auch nicht schlecht ist, ist das Punkte gewinnungs system auf dem marktplatz, bevorzug aber auch wiederum nur die reinen Echtgeldspieler. ich will mich darüber aber nicht weiter auslassen, dafür nutz ich den markt einfach zu wenig.

Nun worüber ich mich dennoch auslassen will ist das Gildenkampf-system und die immernoch Emensen Anforderungen für die Crypt Armor ab level 40 aufwärts. Zu nächst jedoch zum gildenkampf. als ich das ertemal von der verringerung gelesen hab wollt ich ja schon mal an euch schreiben jedoch wollt ich auch hier die entwicklung abwarten. Als Gildenmeister unter den Top 20 gilden kann ich mich seid jener neuigkeit kaum noch von Fusionsangeboten retten. dabei wollt ich doch nur eine Individuale Gilde aufbauen die frei von zwängen ist. Zwänge die uns nun dsa Spiel aufdrückt wenn wir Stärker sein wollen. dies Ließe sich schnell ändern wenn man im Gildenkampf nur noch Insignia und honor in höhen bekommt wie sie auch im Battlegrond üblich sind. Mount traing Whips auf 1 reduziert und soulcrystalle in Gildenbeiträge umgewandelt werden. schluss endlich werden im neuen System ausschließlich die stärksten 8 gilden bevorzugt. Was kleinere oder schwächere gilden davon halten interessiert ja nicht. darüber denkt auch keiner nach oder etwa doch? resume ist auf jedenfall: "Will you be stronger You must Join in the 8 highest Guilds" und das kann nicht sein. beziehungsweise das sollte nicht so sein. warum habt ihr das nicht sogemacht das gilde 1-8, 9-16, 17-24 und so weiter gegeneinander antreten. mit jeweils abklingenden Belohnungen. sozusagen 1-8 ist Goldbattle, 9-16 silber und so weiter. Weiter wären auch Allianzen mögliche Optionen um so auch gilden einzubeziehen die nicht zu den top 8 gehören. aber gut geschehen ist geschehen und kann sich nur noch zum besseren wenden. Schluss endlich macht ihr eurer spiel mit euren einschränkungen kaputt. kein wunder das mehr und mehr spieler aufhören oder erst garnicht weiterspielen .. ich habe da einige in meiner gilde die nach dem 20. level nie wieder gesehen wurden. Ich hoffe diese Zeilen geben euch zumindest einen gewissen denkanstoß und ich meine es gibt bestimmt noch mehr die ähnliche gedanken hegen.

Nun zur anforderung der Crypt-Armor.. 80 Level 3 Crystalloide pro rüstungsstück? das ist nicht euer ernst. dafür das man diese Crystaloide erst ab den level 40 instanzen findet ist das ganz schön hoch gegriffen. und in den Level wo diese rüstung einem Nutzen bringt nicht zu schaffen ist. gut jetzt kommt wieder der Markplatz an die reihe, wo man sich die dinger ja kaufen kann. aber wenn ich mir dagegen die PvP armor ansehe dann brauch ich auch garnicht auf die crypt armor sparen da sie schlechter ist. weniger verteidigung und weniger angriff. dafür aber mehr Rage und Mehr Kostenaufwand. damit steht doch fest das diese rüstung reinweg nur etwas für sammler ist oder jenen die nicht wissen wohin mit ihrem Geld. für die level 50 Armor brauch man ja sogar schon 200 Crystaloide. und bei der droprate in Dungeons einfach nicht schafbar. Entweder ihr senkt den aufwand oder motzt die armor auf das sie mit dem Pvp-kit mithalten kann.

Zu guter letzt noch ein riesen plus für die Cross-server-events, was dem ganzen noch etwas frischen wind einhaucht. und viele die negativen ergebnisse beinah vergessen läßt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thoranxee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

greetings!

When I first heard of the new patch 1.5, I was skeptical at first and told me about something you can only judge if you are also a little more about points. Well ... Here is the new patch a few days online and I was able to win one or two impressive about it to me now to allow a judgment about it should.

Many new features I find great but there are also a lot less on my understanding of the true me and more and more difficult in the stomach lies.

to hire the positives definitely include the "World Prosperity", the new flash system, the World Boss Bonus and the astral system. I think it's good that you have built with their clothes even if they are partly lifted for a fantasy roleplaying quite Choen. and to give the other players a not very fair advantage. to which you can only buy the stuff. which in turn gives the whole a rich red. what would be wrong if you can find pure appearance of objects in the game itself also in the form of a whistle or monster
    drops?

which is not bad, is the point extraction system on the marketplace, preferred but again only the pure real money players. I will not miss it but continue to use I the market just not enough.

Now what do I want to miss yet the Guild Battle system and the still Emensen requirements for the Crypt Armor from level 40 upwards. However, next to the guild battle. as I've read from the ertemal decrement times already I want to write to you but I also want to wait for the development. As a guild master in the top 20 guilds are those news I can hardly salvage of merger deals. I want to build it but only one Individual guild is free from force. Constraints which we now dsa game
    imprints if we want to be stronger. Could this. change quickly when in the guild battle only Insignia and honor gets in height that are common even in the Battle Grond Mount traing Whips and reduced to 1
    soulcrystalle be converted into guild posts. finally be in the new system only the most preferably 8 guilds. What hold smaller or weaker guilds them interested not. it also nobody thinks or does it? resume is definitely: "Will you be stronger You must join in the 8 highest Guilds" and this can not be. or that should not be so. why did not the sogemacht the guild 1-8, 9-16, 17-24 and thus compete more against each other. each decaying rewards. so to speak, is 1-8 gold Battle, 9-16 silver and so on. Next alliances also possible options would also include all the guilds that do not belong to the top eighth But well done is done and can only be for the better
    . contact Finally makes her your game with your limitations broken. no wonder more and more to stop the player to continue playing or not at first .. I have some in my guild, the 20th after level never
    were seen again. I hope these words give you at least some thinking abutting and I mean it's certainly still more who harbor similar thoughts.

Now to the requirements of the Crypt Armor .. 80 levels Crystalloide 3 per armor piece? this is not your serious. ensure that you find these instances Crystaloide only from the level 40 that's pretty exaggeration. and at the level where this equipment is a benefit not to create brings. well again the marketplace comes to the series, where you can buy the dinger yes. but when I look at the other hand, the PvP armor and then I need to save not at the crypt armor because it is bad. less defense and less attack. but more rage and more costly. it is determined that these arms reinweg but just something for collectors or those who do not know what to do with their money. for the level 50 armor you need and even pay 200 Crystaloide. and wherein said
    drop rate in dungeons just not schafbar. Either you reduce the expense or pimped the armor on which they can compete with the Pvp-kit.

Last but not yet a huge plus for the cross-server events, which revives the whole something fresh wind. and many of the negative results can be almost forgotten.

Sincerely yours

Thoranxee

What a waste of your time since u posted this in wrong forums lol
    xCasper / OrDog - Broken Realms - (S7) - Guild Name: -

I Rarely Forget A Face, But For You Ill Make An Exception.

Comment

It should change the Admin. But that's the forum for feedback?

Comment

I always find Google Translations hilarious xD
        This is the Broken Realms forum~
        Broken Realms - Pun intended?

Comment

Moved to Wartune Forums.

Comment

The patch has been put in. Unfortunately there is nothing you can say to undo it
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

who says what make of undo? .. Improve or expand here would be more appropriate.

PS: Thanks for moving in the right forum

Comment

Working...
              X