Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewards from Guild Master (Patch 1.5 part 1)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards from Guild Master (Patch 1.5 part 1)

Hi all,
    Does anyone know how a guild master can give rewards mentioned in the patch 1.5 part 1 to members, like a temp 1 day vip pass. The patch description on the forum says its implemented in part 1 of the patch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by R28868799 View Post
    Hi all,
    Does anyone know how a guild master can give rewards mentioned in the patch 1.5 part 1 to members, like a temp 1 day vip pass. The patch description on the forum says its implemented in part 1 of the patch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    where did it say its from part 1? it may be part 2 or 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      where did it say its from part 1? it may be part 2 or 3.
      hey its in the description over here

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tch-1.5-Part-I

Comment

Start in getting to know your GM because those gifts will most likely go to his/her alt(s) and/or clique.

Comment

Just click on them like you do to activate a citi protection token, and it will appear a list to share.
          Screen : http://prntscr.com/vj4ae
          Depends on guild position too I think, so good luck in sharing the guild chests without having fights between members.
          And no daren, all members can see the chests, see what they give but ONLY the guild master can use to share them.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by R28868799 View Post
            hey its in the description over here

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tch-1.5-Part-I
            Firstly it's one guild only. The winners of the guild battle. Secondly - most servers have not had a completed guild battle since the 1.5 patch introduction...
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              Firstly it's one guild only. The winners of the guild battle. Secondly - most servers have not had a completed guild battle since the 1.5 patch introduction...
              Its for all guilds, sorry to dissapoint you.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                Its for all guilds, sorry to dissapoint you.
                Originally posted by From The Post by R2-Storm
                Additionally, following the final Guild Battle, the guild master of the winning guild may deliver special prizes to select guild members.
                Please tell me how all the guilds are the winners?
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  Please tell me how all the guilds are the winners?
                  Then tell me, why my guild finished 5th and got guild war chests too?
                  All top8 guilds are getting chests.

Comment

Then tell me, why my guild finished 5th and got guild war chests too?
                    All top8 guilds are getting chests.
                    ooo... smexy! A typo on R2's part... hardly surprising then!

Comment

Just click on them like you do to activate a citi protection token, and it will appear a list to share.
                      Screen : http://prntscr.com/vj4ae
                      Depends on guild position too I think, so good luck in sharing the guild chests without having fights between members.
                      And no daren, all members can see the chests, see what they give but ONLY the guild master can use to share them.
                      Don't know what you're saying no to. Our posts are pretty much in agreement with the fact that only the GM can divvy the prizes. The question is: will it go to the 'clique', the 'alts', both, or to share it also among those members who don't talk much but work just as hard?

Comment

Originally posted by daren000 View Post
                        Don't know what you're saying no to. Our posts are pretty much in agreement with the fact that only the GM can divvy the prizes. The question is: will it go to the 'clique', the 'alts', both, or to share it also among those members who don't talk much but work just as hard?
                        Here depends only on gm here daren. In my opinion I would rather give chests to the ones that work hard but don't talk that much rather than giving some to those who talk but don't do that much.

Comment

hmmm guys i am just looking for the temp vip passes that the G M can give, that what i am interested in but cant find any information about it. The chests i understand now how to give. Would really appreciate it if someone can give more info on the temp VIP passes, how the G M gets them, from where, how can he give them, because i think thats a really cool feature in the patch to help non-vip guild members. Any help particularly focused on the temp VIP passes would be really appreciated, once again thank you to all for their help.

Comment

There was no indication the rewards would include temp VIP passes. I don't think you are reading that announcement correctly.

Comment

hm, tell me how to give 6 chests to 50 hungry wolves, please help!! :-DD

Comment

Working...
                              X