lets save this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets save this game

ok ppl i was thinking instead of all of us bashing r2 n the mods who were unfair at times ..anyways we need to make suggestions n find way to keep this game goin...its really not r2s fault their r mega cashers out there they want to be op n nothin can stop them..they pay for the advantage n have every rite to expect ownin ppl..but cant we come up with ways to close gap serious we all sign a petetion askin r2 to lower balen prices who knows enuff ppl sign it they might..or maybe make crystaloid drops more often so we can get sum better gear to keep up...its a great game but unfortunatly they rate its goin it wont be around much longer n i would hate to see it go

That bad thing about blaming the mods on here is they're just forums mods, they dont have a damned thing to fix with the game. They cna only help with questions and advising people. Nonetheless they do this freely for the sole purpose of helping people and they get treated like poop by players.

Comment

the key is to implement the whole patches in one single attempt. Because this was never done, gap between cashers and non cashers, old servers and new servers, went out of control.
      to be fair, some mods seem to change ther opinions finally. Like Kitwrittens thread. Instead of trivializing players thoughts he wrote similar things as we see.
      I must laugh because of your thread, it reminds me my efforts to stop this fail when there was some time yet.
      How we can save this game when R2 keep their strategy in oakheaded style?
      I have heard that crystal saga is runned wisely so why wartune players must have been so punished?

Comment

I agree with both, OP and raider. Introducing half-made product is the main problem. Not only it widens gap between those who pay insane amount, but as whole, it's buggy as hell. I played 2 other versions, and they don't have these bugs R2 keep shoving us. It's one thing to be able to afford new stuff quicker, entirely another if most find the half-product unplayable.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

the price of balen items is the biggest turn off to me! £20 for wings, £20 for enough socketing rods to do one set, £20 for a mount etc etc! the list goes on! the prices for a browser game are just plain ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
            the price of balen items is the biggest turn off to me! £20 for wings, £20 for enough socketing rods to do one set, £20 for a mount etc etc! the list goes on! the prices for a browser game are just plain ridiculous
            its just if you have money to spend therefore spend it . if none? dont push yourself . enjoy the game
            permanent ban those hackers!
            to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
            how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Working...
            X