No announcement yet.

lvl 55 arena set vs lvl 50 or 60 epic orange set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so some people saying 55 pvp is better, some say 50 legend is better.. is there a common consensus which one exactly is better? and under what situation? for which class?

personally i do feel that 55pvp set -2k def is just too much to miss..

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
      so some people saying 55 pvp is better, some say 50 legend is better.. is there a common consensus which one exactly is better? and under what situation? for which class?

personally i do feel that 55pvp set -2k def is just too much to miss..
      This is true. However 2K DEF ignore = 1K damage (PvP) while PvE has a 500 damage boost which is 1K DEF ignore. The damage output difference is 500 points. PvE 60 has improved stats over PvP 55 which closes the gap even further. PvP 55 does have the initial rage and very good endurance too. If you can live with the very slight damage boost and endurance for the rage gain and slight stat advantage that the PvE obtains, then PvE is your bag.

One could argue both sets are situational.

Comment

so after reading all this i think lvl 55 arena set is good for arena and guild battle and solo fight and legendry set is good for solo and Mp dungens am i right

Comment

Originally posted by BlackTiger! View Post
          so after reading all this i think lvl 55 arena set is good for arena and guild battle and solo fight and legendry set is good for solo and Mp dungens am i right
          lvl 55 pvp set - arena, gb, bg
          lvl 60 legend set - mpd, campaigns, wb (also good for arena gb bg too but assuming all things equal like zeth vs fortisking in bg, zeth will win, zeth 55 pvp set, fortisking 60 pve legend set)
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

if you ask about the stats with max enchantment lvl reached..
            this is from the lowest to the highest.. 50 PvE set, 55 PvP set, 60 PvE set, 50 PvE Legend, 60 PvE Legend

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
              lvl 55 pvp set - arena, gb, bg
              lvl 60 legend set - mpd, campaigns, wb (also good for arena gb bg too but assuming all things equal like zeth vs fortisking in bg, zeth will win, zeth 55 pvp set, fortisking 60 pve legend set)
              All things equal by your words mean in terms of BR, clothes and astral right? If their builds (stats distribution) are similar, than there is no way on earth will one with 55 PvP set win against one with level 60 PvE set.

Well, there's one way to win though... massive luck.
              Last edited by DeathRiver; 03-11-2013, 02:36 AM.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I think the problem here is the lvl 50 and lvl 60 take too long to synth. How long would it take to get all those crystaloids? a month? 2???

So by the time your 50 or lvl60 set is ready you'll already be high enough for next set.

Where the arena lvl 55 set you can just buy with insignia.

Comment

- its not the question about buying, PvP as it was before 1.5 was ridiculously cheap and easy to obtain. Now i guess its a bit harder but still 12K insignias is not something you cant hoard.
                  - with clothing the only advance of PvP vc PvE - initial rage is gone and there is no way PvP wins there. This means PVP in terms of power has upper hand only versus plain +18 PvE50. Any legendary upgrade automatically means PVE is better. AND one more time - if PvE starts with initial rage 10+ it gets better options contrary to before 1.5 where you needed at least one arrow at start
                  Server: S5
                  Honour title: Imperial Commander
                  Balens ever bought: 0
                  Have been VIP: 3 hours
                  Current level: 80

Comment

Working...
                  X