Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

System messages: add a setting:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System messages: add a setting:

Generally I don't really give a monkeys about some of the system messages:

However I think, players should be able to select a setting to chose how much of the total system messages they get.

Personally I do not give a monkeys about >insert-random-name-here< gaining a gold astral, or >insert-another-random-name-here< getting a good item from the guild wheel.

So thus I propose that a tiered set of layers regarding to system messages is put in place.

thus:

setting 1: ALL TEH MESSAGES! I iz a nosey bugger and I wantz to know everything!

setting 2: Messages relating to friends and/or guildies only.

setting 3: I hatez the messages! no messages EVAH! send them to the nosey bugger in setting 1...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

I like this idea. But you forgot Setting 4. Purple Messages only. *giggles*
    And I would adjust setting 2, to reflect messages for personal gains only on/off as well.
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

God, yes.

I don't mind my farm being pillaged as it helps everyone. I don't need to know what every Tom, D.ick and Harry won on the guild altar. I don't want to see every player pass level 100 of the crypts every day. :P

Comment

OH, OH, Dungeon invites!! If i want the thrills I will ask my friends. I hate seeing ten messages in a row from the same lvl 70 trying to get me to join a dungeon I can not even get into.
        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Setting 1... I gotta keep an eye out on my minions. How else do I get world domination? Really, turn your head and the bunch are off doing gods know what, eating all MY hard stolen chocolate, watching all MY movies and eating all MY bacon! Minions... good for absolutely nothing these days. Nothing, I tell you!

So, setting 1 for me it is. *cracks whip*

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            So, setting 1 for me it is. *cracks whip*
            You can haz all my excess world chat SPAM...
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              eating all MY bacon!
              This should be a Capital crime.

Comment

Working...
              X