Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BattleGrounds Solution to honor issue for lvl 60-69. How to do quests.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleGrounds Solution to honor issue for lvl 60-69. How to do quests.

1) When u enter check ranking, remember those whose BR are 3k lower than u. Kill these guys at the start of the BG, probably they wont have dryads.
    2) After 1 kill, go and attack those who have the same rank or higher than u, like for example if u r a crusader or knight crusader, u can attack oxykotton when he was 69, or feylin, sabar, striker01, sica or some others in BG.
    3) If u were to gain dryad , pls attack a player ranked 1 - 2 above u for these reason, preferably elite crusaders and high commander (note many of these elite crusaders have around 45-49k br, so it is easy to catch them)

a) they may have little hp left so more honors for u
    b) if u lose u continue to attack them to gain dryad, then when u have stacked enough u go and pretend and attack another high commander or imperial commander.

These techniques will ensure u will earn at least 1000 honor per BG.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

u speak about wartune ? if u speak about wartune i advice u to go home becuse your are drunk dude !!!

Comment

lol im in 60-69 bg...my guide avoid mages around 15k+mtak 13-14kmtak i can take np even if i start half hp,archers are easy for the most part..only one of worry is bergess i think..most knights easy too just avoid crusdaer i think i should be able to take every other knight
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
        lol im in 60-69 bg...my guide avoid mages around 15k+mtak 13-14kmtak i can take np even if i start half hp,archers are easy for the most part..only one of worry is bergess i think..most knights easy too just avoid crusdaer i think i should be able to take every other knight
        that crusdaer from s90? he is strong. Zeth is strong too.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          1) When u enter check ranking, remember those whose BR are 3k lower than u. Kill these guys at the start of the BG, probably they wont have dryads.
          2) After 1 kill, go and attack those who have the same rank or higher than u, like for example if u r a crusader or knight crusader, u can attack oxykotton when he was 69, or feylin, sabar, striker01, sica or some others in BG.
          3) If u were to gain dryad , pls attack a player ranked 1 - 2 above u for these reason, preferably elite crusaders and high commander (note many of these elite crusaders have around 45-49k br, so it is easy to catch them)

a) they may have little hp left so more honors for u
          b) if u lose u continue to attack them to gain dryad, then when u have stacked enough u go and pretend and attack another high commander or imperial commander.

These techniques will ensure u will earn at least 1000 honor per BG.
          This is decent - until you outpace the average honor rank on your server... then it's far more of a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            This is decent - until you outpace the average honor rank on your server... then it's far more of a challenge.
            any 40k br killed invAsian and crusader of s90, if so, how many dryads u all stack on them?

Comment

any 40k br killed invAsian and crusader of s90, if so, how many dryads u all stack on them?
              I'm not sure what you're telling me here - but if the majority of your BG is lower in honor, if you run amok in that BG then you can expect your honor to take a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                I'm not sure what you're telling me here - but if the majority of your BG is lower in honor, if you run amok in that BG then you can expect your honor to take a hit.
                yes if they are lower in honor and lower in br , see point 1. Kill them before they gain dryad, after 2 kills , leave the bg because quest is done.

Comment

yes if they are lower in honor and lower in br , see point 1. Kill them before they gain dryad, after 2 kills , leave the bg because quest is done.
                  ...Or play defensive. Sometimes you can instigate the Dryad's circles (or whatever it's technically called) that let's you know which players are boosted. Snag those kills - even one is better than none.

Comment

I go up in honor in some and I go down in others. It all depends on who the opposite team is which can vary a lot. I am an elite crusader with 47kbr as a 66 mage so obviously I am going to be food for some of the lower ranks of older servers. I got unlucky today and attacked a mage twice with fairly lower stats than mine but both times I lost cause he/she had dryads. I just see it as part of the game and have fun.

Comment

i only enter bg to get the shards and rarely initiate an attack. i'm an lvl 62 archer with a knight crusader title and 48k br.
                      Server: [S5] Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer

Comment

Working...
                      X