Guild Tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Tree

As I understand it, the Guild Tree can only be activated by the Guild Master, no-one else. Our GM can't always be around to activate the tree every day.

Would there be anything to stop the Guild Master temporarily making someone else GM instead on these days? e.g. Is there any limitation on how often you can change GMs in a day?
    Many thanks in advance.

The GM should seriously consider passing on his title to someone who can be on consistently if that's the case. The position requires being dependable and you shouldn't have someone who is hung up on the title/power leading.

~Pernilla
    Kong S-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
      The GM should seriously consider passing on his title to someone who can be on consistently if that's the case. The position requires being dependable and you shouldn't have someone who is hung up on the title/power leading.

~Pernilla
      Kong S-1
      What they work? What if they have school? What if an emergancy happened and a family death or some sort occured? There are asst leaders for a reason and asst leaders should be able to summon tree as well. If they are able to use the guild skills in GB then why not summon the tree as well? Not everyone can play 24/7 you know and having to pass the lead over due to not being able to summon the tree every so often isn't the fix. Think of others please.

Comment

I am pretty sure you can pass the G.M title as often as you like.......we changed 2 times in a day between current and an Asst cuz of a false emergency and had no issues

Comment

Much appreciated, Bergess - this is what I wanted to know.
          Many thanks again.

Comment

Yea the AGM is basically a pointless title. They have no real power in the guild except what an officer has (with the exception of adding/removing players from GW). Give them the ability to summon tree and altar and that fixes the whole issue about GM's not being able to be online all the time.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I would have loved for an assistant to call the tree for me when I was stuck in hospital but I also understand why it can't be done. Too much potential for abuse and people only doing what's best for them and not the guild. They have time for tree so they push the button and hope that people can make it. We have a certain time each day we do the tree and we do our best to always do it. It was an hour late last night but I couldn't help it. My guild understood mostly but you will always have a few whiners no matter what you do.

So I'd like to see where asst have ranks. And someone at a higher rank can actually do the guild tree and altar if gm is unavailable.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                I would have loved for an assistant to call the tree for me when I was stuck in hospital but I also understand why it can't be done. Too much potential for abuse and people only doing what's best for them and not the guild. They have time for tree so they push the button and hope that people can make it. We have a certain time each day we do the tree and we do our best to always do it. It was an hour late last night but I couldn't help it. My guild understood mostly but you will always have a few whiners no matter what you do.

So I'd like to see where asst have ranks. And someone at a higher rank can actually do the guild tree and altar if gm is unavailable.
                I like the idea that only 1-2 other people can summon the tree when the GM is not available. Like you said, give ranks to the assistant.
                My guilds have 10 assistant GMs. It would be disastrous if every AGMs can summon tree. Easily abuseable.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                X