Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archers and the World Boss - should it be changed???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    *GB*. Nothing can be lost at GB unless you want to delve into strategy. You can lose honor - but how about 'dem insigs?

How 'bout DA? :P
    What happens when your BR doesn't match your honor rating, see millions of other posts about BG and honor loss.

BG = battle ground. Where you can lose honor!

Comment

• it seems to me that this game is made only for archers, where they do not look to see them everywhere... lvl 55+... top damage World Boss, top pvp points, top defeat any player for Battleground, top arena duel, etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        What happens when your BR doesn't match your honor rating, see millions of other posts about BG and honor loss.

BG = battle ground. Where you can lose honor!
        My original post was GB though. Even if someone loses honor in BG, they still have the insigs which cannot be forfeited.

Comment

• I'm a mage and usually top 10 in WB, now ARCHERS with 1K lower attack is all over top 10 -- all the hardwork to get higher damage is gone in 1 patch.

yeah it is fair for Archers. to get more gold, to shine in Necro, to get easily high attack, maybe all players should play archers rather than mage. not need to mention Knight the poorest creature for now

Comment

• Skipped dreading 18 pages due to lack of time & somewhat lack of interest, What makes you think Mages &/ Knights doesn't need to work on those extra astral we have? We need to level those up too...
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• do you forget if gold can use in guild shop too?
              wb not only bout gold
              it bout daru too
              mage not really good vs 1 opponent
              u should think other aspect too before said like that
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

• What I don't understand is that archers have always dominated in world boss and necro. And players have always been complaining about that and then R2 Ups archer's crit rate even more to further widen the gap. If this is to help pvp then it baffles me as to why they wouldn't buff something that does not buff their ability in world boss or adjust something to counter that. With the rate at which they update things in this game it will be quite a few months for any adjustment to take place while every day they get more and more ahead with the gold and daru from world boss.

Comment

• plius look at WB top10 each time. you can find just 1 or 2 other classes. all another places are occupied by archers! so stop cry

Comment

Working...
                  X