Insigna and crypt token

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insigna and crypt token

since those are in game curency, couldnt they only have a box saying how many you got like other curencies?

i have 20k insigna atm. so 20 inventory slot gone only to hold those. i believe these token shouldnt be in inventory at all, which u dont have to agree, but could you at least consider stack of 10k or more in an upcoming patch...
    Padex, lvl 65 archer, 51k br
    Kongregate S2, Guild: Ascension

Clear those runes, level 1-2 potions.

Use vouchers to open up slots in inventory.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i normalt put all my Insigines and Tooken inside of Guild Valut.

Some man not use everyday.
      And use itmes pots scrolls man use runes man use everyday at once owns invetory.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Both can only be spent in their own shop. If your browsing items, just look at lower left to see how many you have on hand to spend. This also works with guild contribution points.
        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

i got 2 full page of inventory opened and i already know how to manage space. all i am saying is that those thing r taking way too much space. the next and last thing on the list to purchase with insigna will be lvl 60 epic shard. im only half way in gathering the lvl5 crystaloid for lvl 60 set and theres 2 more upcomign patch. so im not planing to buy those shard before i really need them. wasting 49 inventory space to store the 48k insigna needed for those is just sensless ... ive spent way over the requirement for lvl9 vip already. can we at least stop messing around with silly thing like that and give us those bought space to put actual items.

Comment

double post ... dont know how to delete
            Last edited by Padex6; 03-14-2013, 04:46 AM.

Comment

48k insignia. Lol.

Who can you blame?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X