Scattershot bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scattershot bug

The archer skill doesn't work at all. It doesn't disable any buffs.

Originally posted by Rankeh View Post
    The archer skill doesn't work at all. It doesn't disable any buffs.
    I've actually heard about this from our top archers. It's rare but it does happen - especially in PvP situations.

Comment

It's possible that some players may have more than 1, 2, or even 3 buffs (particularly with all the new talent procs). Also, keep in mind that scatter shot has 3 ranks. Rank 1 will only remove 1 buff, rank 2 will only remove 2, rank 3 will remove 3 buffs - this means using scatter shot doesn't automatically just clear every single buff. Typically, the order in which your opponents obtain their buffs (first 1, 2, or 3 present) is what determines which buffs will be removed by scatter, but I've seen some occasional exceptions.

As a mage in a mage/knight/archer arena team, I've had a total of 6 buffs on me at a single moment -Apollo, archer damage buff, suntoria, restoration damage reduction buff, castinator, focus- thus, a lv. 3 scatter shot will only strip half of those buffs, and it's possible to have even more than that.

That said, if you fully understand how scatter works in relation to the vast quantities of buffs that can be obtained and still feel as though it's bugged out submit a ticket or please explain in more detail as to exactly what is happening (i.e. your level of scatter shot, list of active buffs present on enemy - keep in mind that you may not always be able to see EVERY possible buff an enemy has if they have 3 or more buffs + debuffs due to how long it takes to cycle through visually and if they act, the visible buff/debuff will flash back to the first one displayed without completely going through the cycle).

Comment

the rage decrase of scatter shot (qte) dont work sometime and im not to dumb to push the qte button fast enough

Comment

Originally posted by R27085269 View Post
          the rage decrase of scatter shot (qte) dont work sometime and im not to dumb to push the qte button fast enough
          This. This has been devastating a few times in early DT runs in low rage situations. Never heard of the one where it "doesn't work".

Comment

I have to confirm that. Tried to debuff a knight using shield (and it was his only skill active), didn't work. It happened few times so far, both 1v1 arena and GB.

Comment

Working...
            X