Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catacomb rank?

What is this based on?

I was 6th person on our server to kill Level 100 Faye. I was rank 6 for a while but now every day I fall 1-2 ranks and am now Rank 31 in Catacombs. Yet the top 5 hasnt changed since pretty much when we were all able to finally get L100. And 2 of the top 5 people dont even play anymore! I still kill L100 everyday just dont get why I get dropped everytime some new person kills it weeks after I did.

Thanks for any info,
    Sin

I was looking for the answer to this as well. Despite pinging known entities, no one knew.

Comment

I dont know why is that happening too... I hope some1 will tell us what is the reason.. ill be watching this thread for new replies..
      S121 GREYBURN

Character Name: SEYER
      CLASS: KNIGHT
      GUILD: APOCALYPTO
      POSITION: ASSIST. GUILD MASTER

Comment

Yeah, this cata ranking is dumb.... my only guess is that as your level goes up u get less exp so therefore its harder to keep rank, while newbies who kill 100 get more exp???? idk, just talking through my hat.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Possibly when more than 1 person has same level it then goes up or down based on number of times you passed the same level?

(just an idea, I don't know this as fact)
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

well to be its the exact opposite.i finished the lvl 100 eye 3rd and suddenly i got to 2nd place. The 2nd player that did that havent stopped playing but i cant see him on the rankings. But its not the only weird thing thats going on in this game so in ur place i wouldnt give much thought about it

Comment

Originally posted by kagemusa View Post
              well to be its the exact opposite.i finished the lvl 100 eye 3rd and suddenly i got to 2nd place. The 2nd player that did that havent stopped playing but i cant see him on the rankings. But its not the only weird thing thats going on in this game so in ur place i wouldnt give much thought about it
              Is it possible that the 2nd place player now only blitzes to 99, and doesn't manually fight the 100 eye?

I have an archer I do that with, I only pot up for 100 eye if I've been lucky enough to drop a free crypt key.

I didn't need to pot to afk the eye prior to 1.5 patch, and w/o a key seems a waste of pots
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

Comment

as far as i know PunkPetal this player fnishes 100 lvl cata everyday. i know that coz i see the announcement from the system

Comment

Originally posted by kagemusa View Post
                  as far as i know PunkPetal this player fnishes 100 lvl cata everyday. i know that coz i see the announcement from the system
                  aaah then clearly more gremlins at work ^^
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

Comment

whew.... still confuse!!
                    S121 GREYBURN

Character Name: SEYER
                    CLASS: KNIGHT
                    GUILD: APOCALYPTO
                    POSITION: ASSIST. GUILD MASTER

Comment

Yeah I also kill it everyday. Sometimes twice if I let the previous day roll over. Am now down to rank 40 and the top 4 2 havent loggind on in over 2 weeks 1 hasnt in over a week 1 been off since thursday! Still dont understand this stupid rating LOL. And apparently non of the mods do either.

Comment

I don't pay attention to it. It's a useful ranking system as players work to level 100, but it is meaningless to everyone who completes level 100.

Comment

For I don't really care about catacomb rank. Just worried I did through level 100 everyday without miss a day.
                          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                          X