Petition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition.

As many players are aware, R2G has been developing and installing new material in game so players can enjoy the game.
    What they dont seam to realize is for every "update" we end up with problems.

Please, asking not only that R2G work on fixing all the problems and bugs before any more updates or patches are installed.
    But also compensate all players for the inconvenience.

Last maint was to merge several servers together, my server (S7) was not one to be merged yet we still go without the Guild War and are expected to wait 3 days for a compensation pack of 400 insignia and 30 soul crystals. Not bad when we hit more than double that.
    Arena is bugged so players cannot start arena battles and earn insignia there, to top it off one event linked requires 10 arena fights a day.
    Battleground, again another event that we cannot enter and earn Insignia and Honour.

As R2G bragged the other day, there are over 10 million users to this game, and we all enjoy playing it.
    Please fix the issues and compensate all players VIP and otherwise for the inconvenience.
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

Yes there are many bugs with major updates. But this one is really affecting everyone o.o
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

I agree that they should spend more time beta testing any new features in the game. for those of us that depend on the current features to build our characters and now not having them really is not good. Up until today I as considering purchasing vip, but now Im not sure if spending the money on a game that is broken worth it. I just may stay as a non cash player until R2games can show me a stable game.

Comment

Most players have multiple accts, and many begin game and realize its all abt cash and move on, I very seriously doubt there are 10 million separate and active players.

That said, yes players should be compensated for the constant screw ups in game because most players are paying for this game either by vip or the dummies that keep spending hundreds on a busted game. (My server merged a week before patch so we missed 2 weeks GBs as well)

Comment

I think a few players will be along those lines.. Our servers biggest spender has even cut back.
          *not to name* but we see this mage constantly clearing 7+million damage on world boss events but recently he has cut back to 4.5-5 million.

I believe once all the issues are fixed 100% and players feel like they are adequate compensated then the spending would pick up again.
          Good game, just need to fix those issues.
          Not to mention to now we only have 3 guild battles a week instead of 4 not long ago.. good way to miss out on another 1k+ insignia per week.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanmorello View Post
            Not to mention to now we only have 3 guild battles a week instead of 4 not long ago.. good way to miss out on another 1k+ insignia per week.
            But all 3 guild battles are so terribly bugged & lagging we honestly may as well be doing none.

Comment

I think a few players will be along those lines.. Our servers biggest spender has even cut back.
              *not to name* but we see this mage constantly clearing 7+million damage on world boss events but recently he has cut back to 4.5-5 million.
              *whistles innocently*

But yes, server 7 could use a merge. Let us get some fresh faces and server merge bonus events for once.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                *whistles innocently*

But yes, server 7 could use a merge. Let us get some fresh faces and server merge bonus events for once.
                Lol, i did not expect that but yes.. we have noticed you have even cut back.. see you in game.

Comment

When things have been "given" to you and then taken away from you, you said you "miss out".

In fact, it is just that you've gained less, but not "missed out".
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Please be patient with R2, I am sure they will fix those issues by next week's maintenance.
                    No worries guys, we are all winners with R2.
                    R2 will compensate u well.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

10 million users, is JUST LIKE 100 players repeteadly registering, in fact r2 says in that "brag" that they are also encouraging
                      old players to make an account again. fooling your selves?
                      the pettition POLL chart says the truth just like 10 million players dissapointed playing this game.
                      This game was once to be awesome, hope it still end awesome

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        When things have been "given" to you and then taken away from you, you said you "miss out".

In fact, it is just that you've gained less, but not "missed out".
                        Technically when east-coast servers are the only servers unable to participate in Arena and BG, that's the epitomy of the definition of "missing out".

Comment

I don't really care about the lacking insignia and honor... But since I'm not spending money on easter eggs, I would really like if they mailed us easter eggs for the missed arenas ^_^
                          AyaSnow
                          Phoenix
                          Server 58

Comment

Its funny how if there is a bug or glitch that costs them money its an instant * Emergency Maintenance in 1 hour* yet when it wont effect their pocket they couldnt care less (or so seams the attitude).. After filling tickets i received their typical "Thank you for notifying us of this problem and understand the inconvenience. We will work towards fixing the problem. Thank you for your patience".. (Swear thats just a typical ctrl+V response).
                            So far for each day that the Arena and Battleground are down we miss out on 150-450 insignia, 80 minimum for a win in the battle ground (plus the honor), and the 2 easter eggs associated with the event. Guild battles that we missed out on, both would have earned my guild 1700 for 2 wins.
                            So far the compensation pack for this if/when they add it for day 3 is only 300 insignia and 30 soul crystals..
                            Seriously R2G needs to fix these problem and compensate all players appropriately.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              Please be patient with R2, I am sure they will fix those issues by next week's maintenance.
                              No worries guys, we are all winners with R2.
                              R2 will compensate u well.
                              I love you and your sarcasm
                              Server 92- King
                              Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Working...
                              X