archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archers

in my opinion archers are now over powered...on the first world boss of our server merge (which was pointless) the top 10 were all archers.....it is not right that archers crit nearly 100% of the time...this is making them nearly unbeatable in the game....something needs to be done about this

I'm agree with this. Archers always win and win a lot of gold in wb, but in fights of lvl 50+ archers also makes more damage than others in crits, and have skill of two shoots with low rage.

Comment

Originally posted by R27130453 View Post
      in my opinion archers are now over powered...on the first world boss of our server merge (which was pointless) the top 10 were all archers.....it is not right that archers crit nearly 100% of the time...this is making them nearly unbeatable in the game....something needs to be done about this
      Not caused by they are OP. Most of archers are cashers. I am archer and I've never beaten a knight with the same BR.

We play this game to have fun in duel/pk and in guild battle and multi arena and solo arena.

Dont tell me u just play wartune for WBs ?

P/s: Archer need fix some skill. Example: DF works in PvP. U guys should realise DF never works in PVP ( except dueling vs AI), And Bloodthirsty never help us gain hp = 80% dam deal.

So what is the point now ? Need fix archers pls =)
      Last edited by R27537271; 03-15-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Except knights lose to mages and you beat mages. World Boss is the largest source of gold and daru so it needs a nerf since all classes are meant to have equal potential to gear up the same rate. You are vastly superior.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
          Except knights lose to mages and you beat mages. World Boss is the largest source of gold and daru so it needs a nerf since all classes are meant to have equal potential to gear up the same rate. You are vastly superior.
          why u dont say all classes need to same abilities and same gear as well for the equal ?.

Comment

so why archers need more astrals to have power than knight/mage, Knight/Mage= +%dmg disable crit rate, archer need Crit rate + Crit dmg astro.. try lvl both of them w/o money, while other class just need 1 astral? and Try load rage w/o crits..if u use +% dmg on archer.. GL

Comment

All classes have an equal number of astral slots that we need to fill so that is a moot point. Daru is used to level troops and enlightenment so you have an advantage there and mages are the most dependent on troops. Gold is needed in a lot more than just astrals, such as guild skills, enchants, hurricane steed, legendary stones (if you buy), potions, luck stones (if you buy), leveling talents, gem conversion etc. And some of these get extremely costly. So the more astrals defense fails.

How do we need 1 astral to level up? We need attack astral and will destroyer and with the buff in crit some higher level mages are going the crit route and even then are still behind archers.
              Last edited by R24877577; 03-16-2013, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Amazing Idea!! Unheard of!! Re-roll and choose Archer! problem solved.

Comment

If anything is OP it is a cash mage with pve set that uses critical for world boss then switches back to will destroyer for pvp. Wait awhile for your server to develop and see what I mean

Comment

Working...
                  X