This has become pathetic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has become pathetic

Wartune is a very fun game and has a lot of potential. However with that said, the way that R2 treats it's playerbase is bordering on insulting. Bugs happen and stuff breaks, I think most gamers get that. However, when R2, doesn't even have the courtesy to post an update about about the broken bg's and arena somthing is very wrong. Maybe R2 doesn't have the manpower or maybe its a difficult fix, but at the very least R2 should acknowledge on their website that their is a problem and that they are working on a solution. The only place where have found any acknowledgement that there even is a problem is in the bug report forum, where the R2 moderator said thanks for bringing this to our attention.

My other bone with R2 is how they approch the information that they release for patches. I'm someone who likes to be prepaired when new content is being released, so I will save resources and items accordingly in game to ensure that can be ready to take full advantage of new content when its released. When R2 does somthing like announce new troops, but neglects to mention what level they will be available at I have a real problem with that. Players like myself who like to be prepaired have no idea, how much duru they should be saving or even what level the troops with be available at. Level 50 makes the most sense, however have also heard rumors that maybe it will be lv 70 before players have access to them. It kind of leaves people in limbo when they try to calculate how much duru they should bank.

Anyways, that the end of my rant, hopefully R2 will read this (and if they do not delete it) and take the players a little bit more into consideration. Cause just remember R2 a happy and satisified playerbase is more likely to invest money in your product then one thats annoyed by how they are being treated.

Solution: Spend more money, R2 can hire more staff to come answer us on forums.

Comment

Already bathing in money with those shop prices

Comment

I can all but guarantee that more money won't bring us more support.
        Azilarir on S61 (merged with S58).

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          lol, R2 already earn enough

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            This browser game probably has received more money, in the time frame that it has run, then your average monthly subscription 3D installed game running at the same time frame. People are paying thousands (still blows my mind) and thousands of thousands on this game just to be no.1. This browser game will eat some people out of house and home while it continues to take advantage of people's willingness to pay to be no.1.

Comment

bump to keep this fresh and relevent

Comment

the funny part is in the end free player will cap out everything almost the same as casher excpet gems do to scrolls but ya never no i did the get free balens thing and got my lv 6 scroll for patk hp pdef mdef already. im going to rofl when i have spent 20 bucks on this game and have everything the same capped out as the guy that funded these people grandchildren thru college
                Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Lance it doesn't work that way anymore. The game has moved towards a heavier casher mentality where the potential rewards have jumped a lot for spending balens. it has been increasing with each patch. Not all of us have surveys available where the majority of balens are gotten for free players. I have videos that you need to watch for 15-30secs or so for 1 or 2 balens each. This puts me behind others that have more opportunity for free balens if I chose not to put in cash. By the time free players begin to cap out most of the other players would have had their fill of the game and leave so that argument does not work. Also cashers will always be ahead on gems and astrals with equal amount of effort put into the game. Free players will never catch up with this.

The other problem is the game seems to be more buggy/broken than it was when I started playing...
                  Last edited by R24877577; 03-16-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X