Guild Cooldown choosing Balen Amount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Cooldown choosing Balen Amount

I think it would help guilds out a lot if there were a choice of how many balens to spend to cool down the timer on guild upgrades. The only solution now is for one person to spend a boatload of money to do it or set up a paypal account and have ppl donate which paypal takes a portion of said payment. If there were several choices such as spend 50,100,200,500,1000 then all members could easily spend five or ten bucks and help the cool down.

Please consider this as it will help out the guilds trying to level up and R2 will make more money.

You could even give a small reward to those who do this like gold, stones, whips etc as an incentive.
    Last edited by Unified_Serenity; 03-15-2013, 11:51 AM.

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
    I think it would help guilds out a lot if there were a choice of how many balens to spend to cool down the timer on guild upgrades. The only solution now is for one person to spend a boatload of money to do it or set up a paypal account and have ppl donate which paypal takes a portion of said payment. If there were several choices such as spend 50,100,200,500,1000 then all members could easily spend five or ten bucks and help the cool down.

Please consider this as it will help out the guilds trying to level up and R2 will make more money.

You could even give a small reward to those who do this like gold, stones, whips etc as an incentive.
    +1 to this

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post

+1 to this. Exactly what I've always wanted to do

Comment

I'd like more to see this... if we get more support on this maybe they will take it seriously. If you agree please say so, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X